Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chat ban

(PSN)BobbyBinston

Question

I find it very aggravating that i was suspended for having fun. I asked a few people to say wts in region chat and BOOM temporary ban (wasnt even told how long  !!!) not only that but there was no warning to it just ban couldnt even tell me, hey dont do that ! On top of this the rules never specifically told me not to do it so i was banned instantly without knowing how long for no reason. DE please atleast give us warnings before unfairly banning us. Can anyone tell me how long the ban is ?

5 minutes ago, (PS4)BobbyBinston said:

Lol it does not say say trading should be done in trading  chat anywhere so i get banned for saying that but the people who tell me to kill myself for saying it dont. K

Who told you that?

If you wanna keep arguing that's fine, as long as you understand that forum bans also exist

When you enter Region, you get a message saying "trading should be done in trading chat" or something similar. This is all the notice you need. If you don't agree, that's your issue in this case, I'm afraid. 

Therefore, this ban is justifiable and fair, but of course it is temporary - give it time.

Edited by Cydro_

So you wanted to have fun and asked peopel to say "wts ..." in region chat so they get a chatban? That perfectly shows that you knew what was going to happen and just wanted to troll other people. Quiet honest you deserved it.

Also you get a warning when you enter Region Chat what you are allowed to write in region chat and what you have to write in other chatrooms. But since you knew anyway what was going to happen and just wanted to troll others it really doesn't matter at all.

4 minutes ago, (PS4)BobbyBinston said:

This has nothing to do with recruiting what are you on about.

Sorry, I meant trading is to be done in trading chat. WTS is a trading term. Will edit my post.

3 minutes ago, (PS4)BobbyBinston said:

No justification 

Still 100% justified, if you don't think so then that's fine. But you will have to take it up with DE - the ones who made this rule that you weren't aware of (read: ignored) - if you want it to go anywhere. Complaining on the forums will only result in locked topics and possibly warning points.

Edited by Cydro_

2 minutes ago, (PS4)BobbyBinston said:

It didnt tell me not to anywhere lol

Right now. Go on your console. Go onto a chat channel you're not banned on. When you open it you are given rules. Stop making excuses.

You encouraged other people to get kicked for writing a "word" you knew was going to result in that.
If you know your action was to result in other people getting kicked... why would you need a notification telling you... what you already know?

Just now, (PS4)BobbyBinston said:

Just a normal argument 

Arguments aren't exactly smiled upon on the forums, bud.

It only says the exact message I told you on Region chat, which you are banned from. However, it should give you some sort of message upon entering the chat.

It also should be the same across PC and Consoles

4 minutes ago, Cydro_ said:

Arguments aren't exactly smiled upon on the forums, bud.

It only says the exact message I told you on Region chat, which you are banned from. However, it should give you some sort of message upon entering the chat.

It also should be the same across PC and Consoles

Weird it didnt say that oh well whats done is done