Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Just built mios...

(PSN)SEDFTW123

Question

I have started to build the mios as i had got defiled snapdragon on Draco. I have been talking to some clan-mates and they are saying that it is 'alright'. I had heard about it being really good, I am on ps4 btw, I need help with a recent build and an overview on the weapon itself. THX

6 answers to this question

I cannot provide a build at this time, but I can vouch for anyone that says the Mio is a great weapon. It is. It's very good. Just like the majority of melee weapons in the game, the Mios does exceptionally well when the player is very aggressive while engaging enemies in melee. It can hit multiple enemies, and it can do so very fast. It also does good damage; not as much as other weapons, but because of its speed and its ability to hit multiple enemies, it really shines.

The reason they're just saying it's "all right" now is probably because they used it when it first came out. The charge attack with the whip was much faster, more useful, and I think it was the same charge attack during quick-melee. Now it has a different unequipped charge attack and the whip one has quite a long delay on it.

It has a good stance with one or two particularly easy combos with a flurry of hits that I can remember. I haven't used it in awhile because it feels a lot slower than my Nikana Prime.

Also be aware Defiled Snapdragon has a multiplier on it's attacks (I've seen people say 400-700%). If they tried playing with it without that (the stance)... the weapon IS "okay," the stance makes it great.