Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kubrow Price Evaluation -Get Your Kubrow (or kavat) Price Checked!

morningstar999

Question

post updated 09/08/19

So many people ask me to evaluate and give an estimate price for their kubrow, so I figured I would make a thread dedicated to it!

There is a price guide on the forum that you can refer to, but I find colour Harmony affects what sort of prices kubrow generally sell for; an all beige/grey common lotus, will often sell for a lot less or be less desired than a black/black/tan for example. 

Prices of kubrow have changed a lot over the past few years especially since kavats came out, having been a breeder now for over 5 years on warframe I feel I am able to give you a fair evaluation based around current prices and trends. 

Remember all evaluations are an estimate and it is purely advisory, you can sell your kubrow at any price you feel fit! 

all estimates are based on selling both prints of the kubrow.  -if you like my evaluation please leave vote up/give reputation ty :P 

other people are also welcome to share their opinion on the value of the kubrow!

To get your kubrow price checked simply post an image of the kubrow showing its natural colours! for the most accurate results, either post a pic of the imprint itself or make sure you are using a pale/white lighting in your ship as the ship's lighting can affect the fur colours slightly. 

Stuck on pricing a kavat? feel free to post them here as well for an evaluation. just state which breed it is and make sure it's showing its natural colours/pattern! 

How to take the ideal picture to clearly see a kubrows colors: 

1) turn down your bloom and turn off color correction (found in the game options) 

2) take the kubrow out of stasis. 

3) type [nexus fur pattern] into the game chat, and click on the link, to get a preview of your kubrow with that pattern on. (this pattern does not blend the fur colors making them easy to see)

4) still unsure on a color? add Derelict black on each other slot, this will isolate the color you are unsure of making it easier to I.D 

example: OlgPXMR.jpg

NEW! -a thread listing estimated prices for rare coloured kubrow  (and one for kavats !) 

also If you have breeding questions check out my breeding guides: 

any extra questions just ask!

come join us on discord to talk kavat and kubrow breeding as well as warframe in general! (over 2.2 members and growing) 

https://discord.gg/w8uH4mF 

Edited by morningstar999
  • Like 6

I'm not sure how posting goes because I've never used the forums before :^]

But I was wondering of you had a ps4, or might be able to direct me to a ps4 value thread that's active, Because I've looked and couldn't find a thread like this. I hatched a kubrow earlier and it came out as striped and I guess fairly common colors. Idk how I would screenshot it or whatever and post it here through my phone. Just wondered of you had a ps4 account that I could possibly send a screenshot to in a message. 

On 16/02/2017 at 10:15 AM, Oblong said:

I'm not sure how posting goes because I've never used the forums before :^]

But I was wondering of you had a ps4, or might be able to direct me to a ps4 value thread that's active, Because I've looked and couldn't find a thread like this. I hatched a kubrow earlier and it came out as striped and I guess fairly common colors. Idk how I would screenshot it or whatever and post it here through my phone. Just wondered of you had a ps4 account that I could possibly send a screenshot to in a message. 

as far as i know there isn't one, for what its worth ps4/xbox prices are pretty close to this, a tiny bit more in value overall but not by a huge amount

feel free to send a pic, you can always just post it from your phone as you say.

Just now, morningstar999 said:

Athletic lotus, looks to be triple rare (gold/ red/ dark brown)  you can probably bet anywhere between 150 -600p. hard to tell as theres not many about lately.

Yeah, I noticed that. Long time haven't been in the game and now realized, that I have this kubrow that I planned to sell X)

Thank you, I'll give it a try then! Best one that I have in my collection, anyway.

7 hours ago, morningstar999 said:

you'll get  100p-150p probably being you can't see the pattern, it is bulky though which works in its favor.

Cool, thanks. 6th one I bred trying to rank them all and almost deleted it but figured Id check the pattern since I cant see it haha.

Hey, morningstar!

First of all, thanks for sharing your experience, it helps a lot. :]

What about my doggie? It seems that I can't do the color-trick (copy main colors on the attachments menu) to check it precisely, the option doesn't appear anymore. Is that enough for you to judge?

IKbmZOF78.jpg

Thanks for your help! ;)

On 13/03/2017 at 3:20 AM, SphereEucalyptus said:

Hey, morningstar!

First of all, thanks for sharing your experience, it helps a lot. :]

What about my doggie? It seems that I can't do the color-trick (copy main colors on the attachments menu) to check it precisely, the option doesn't appear anymore. Is that enough for you to judge?

IKbmZOF78.jpg

Thanks for your help! ;)

yeah they did away with the copy main colours thing when the kavats came out.

looks common colours athletic so 60-90p for both prints

On 17/03/2017 at 3:06 AM, (PS4)LaughinJker said:

please and thanks mate, i've been reading your guides very helpful thanks :)

both common colour you are looking 100-200p for both prints, most likely 150-200p for ps4 as the console ones tend to sell for slightly better prices still.

10 hours ago, JohnCarraway said:

Price Check? Huras Breed.

back before kavats a triple gold lotus would be 2500-3000+ plat but since kavats the prices of all kubrow has died off T_T

these days you are looking at anywhere between 800-1500p at a guess, I haven't seen any for sale since kavats came out, it'll be just down to finding the right buyer! it may take you a little while but if your lucky you'll get an alright price for it!