Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kubrow Price Evaluation -Get Your Kubrow (or kavat) Price Checked!

morningstar999

Question

post updated 09/08/19

So many people ask me to evaluate and give an estimate price for their kubrow, so I figured I would make a thread dedicated to it!

There is a price guide on the forum that you can refer to, but I find colour Harmony affects what sort of prices kubrow generally sell for; an all beige/grey common lotus, will often sell for a lot less or be less desired than a black/black/tan for example. 

Prices of kubrow have changed a lot over the past few years especially since kavats came out, having been a breeder now for over 5 years on warframe I feel I am able to give you a fair evaluation based around current prices and trends. 

Remember all evaluations are an estimate and it is purely advisory, you can sell your kubrow at any price you feel fit! 

all estimates are based on selling both prints of the kubrow.  -if you like my evaluation please leave vote up/give reputation ty :P 

other people are also welcome to share their opinion on the value of the kubrow!

To get your kubrow price checked simply post an image of the kubrow showing its natural colours! for the most accurate results, either post a pic of the imprint itself or make sure you are using a pale/white lighting in your ship as the ship's lighting can affect the fur colours slightly. 

Stuck on pricing a kavat? feel free to post them here as well for an evaluation. just state which breed it is and make sure it's showing its natural colours/pattern! 

How to take the ideal picture to clearly see a kubrows colors: 

1) turn down your bloom and turn off color correction (found in the game options) 

2) take the kubrow out of stasis. 

3) type [nexus fur pattern] into the game chat, and click on the link, to get a preview of your kubrow with that pattern on. (this pattern does not blend the fur colors making them easy to see)

4) still unsure on a color? add Derelict black on each other slot, this will isolate the color you are unsure of making it easier to I.D 

example: OlgPXMR.jpg

NEW! -a thread listing estimated prices for rare coloured kubrow  (and one for kavats !) 

also If you have breeding questions check out my breeding guides: 

any extra questions just ask!

come join us on discord to talk kavat and kubrow breeding as well as warframe in general! (over 2.2 members and growing) 

https://discord.gg/w8uH4mF 

Edited by morningstar999
  • Like 6

6 hours ago, erectnelson said:

Warframe0003.jpgdo you know how much this tall boi would sell for? my friend said i could get a decent amount of plat for it

height does not carry on imprints 

are those its natural colors? a better pic without the armour would help. and natural colors/pattern

its skinny build so it wont be worth a lot.

Hey there, I'm pretty new to this part of warframe, so I need a lot of help 😄

I got my second Kubrow after I had the first one in Stasis and forgot it, hehe.

In this case I am neither sure about the pattern (could be Merle, but also Patchy I guess),

nor the colours, but I hope y'all can help me here. 🙂

The Kubrow is female and a Sahasa-Type. Its height is impressive, but as I know, it really doesn't matter on the imprints.

Thanks to all of you in advance, Erenoma

https://imgur.com/a/AAuQtXv

5 minutes ago, Erenoma said:

Hey there, I'm pretty new to this part of warframe, so I need a lot of help 😄

I got my second Kubrow after I had the first one in Stasis and forgot it, hehe.

In this case I am neither sure about the pattern (could be Merle, but also Patchy I guess),

nor the colours, but I hope y'all can help me here. 🙂

The Kubrow is female and a Sahasa-Type. Its height is impressive, but as I know, it really doesn't matter on the imprints.

Thanks to all of you in advance, Erenoma

https://imgur.com/a/AAuQtXv

patchy single rare red 40-60p both prints 🙂 

25 minutes ago, Mk1900 said:

Sorry for the trouble , is this alright ? I just turn off  color correction now.

CA05167778EB039A730D61EBB1E388C491610EAA

do you have the kubrow itself, if so take it out of stasis, type [nexus fur pattern] in the game chat and click on it to give you a preview of it with the pattern on: 

Example: 

iq9UzUH.jpg

15 hours ago, morningstar999 said:

double rare! so  rare orange/common/rare dark brown worth 700-1000p both prints 

Wow Thank a lot !!! I thought it just a all common it the first place.!!

Thank you again 😄

5 minutes ago, Nyano101 said:

hello, i mixed the top 2 (nettle and kitsune) trying to get a bulky lotus. i ended up with yokai. should i try again? and also what is the value of yokai?Nettle_kubrow_breeding.png?width=1202&heKitsune__kubrow_breeding.png?width=1202&Yokai_kubrow_breeding.png?width=1202&hei

the last one is only 60-100p (common athletic) 

its worth trying again and you might get a bulky single rare lotus (worth 300-400p ) 

10 hours ago, morningstar999 said:

gold/blue i dont think its shadow grey, but if you put black in the other two slots it would be easier to isolate and check 

unfortunately i took the imprints and consigned it for room. i really shouldve took a picture with black. thanks though 2 rare is good enough to breed with a lotus.  ✌️

• Like 1