Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How to re-obtain the Broken-War?

Danyerrrr

Question

So, like an idiot, I sold my Broken-War   because I needed a weapon slot. But now I've been informed that to make the War, you need the Broken-War. I remember a guy in my clan saying you can get the pieces from a certain enemy, but I can't remember what it was. What parts do I need/where can I get them to reforge the Broken-War?

6 answers to this question

Just now, Magicfingers said:

i'm not trying to be funny or anything, but why would you sell the broken war instead of something else? a lot of people (including myself) think it's the best melee weapon in the game (even better than war).

A lot of people don't really care about "best". And some people simply doesn't know any better.

21 minutes ago, Magicfingers said:

i'm not trying to be funny or anything, but why would you sell the broken war instead of something else? a lot of people (including myself) think it's the best melee weapon in the game (even better than war).

It IS the strongest longsword by prettymuch a landslide.

Also why would you ever get rid of a weapon that came with a free weapon slot/potato?

Also also the wiki couldve answered this question instantly.

Also also also the Stalker's drop chance on the broken war bp is less than 6% so good luck.

Edited by armedpoop

43 minutes ago, (PS4)RSebire said:

I've not had the luxury of either War or Broken War, but I have got Dread.

Still not sure which is better though, Dread with it's slash or Paris Prime with it's puncture. idk....

Kind regards

Richard

The answer to which is he best bow, depends on too many factors to answer correctly.