Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Are These Viable?

keroror

Question

Hello,

I have brought here these builds i have composed by myself, their the weapons and stuff that i think would be good goals for me, but i want others opinions, are they good builds?

Stealth

Warframe: Ash Prime
Primary: Dread
Secondary: Rakta Ballistica
Melee: Broken War
Companion: Prisma Shade

Defensive

Warframe: Atlas
Primary: Sancti Tigris
Secondary: Sonicor
Melee: Scindo Prime
Companion: Carrier Prime

Assault

Warframe: Mesa
Primary: Synoid Simulor
Secondary: Vaykor Marelok
Melee: Dragon Nikana
Companion: Dethcube

9 answers to this question

Stealth: Viable but not optimal. Ash is the worst invisibility frame of the three and has the worst stealth support abilitiy (teleport) of the three. With fatal teleport augment and silent weapons he's certainly capable of doing stealth though, and his Bladestorm is very nasty. Ash with Rakta Ballistica and a slash/crit melee weapon is a good "all around" build that can do pretty much anything you want if you go Naramon focus, though he will need help to defend objectives.

Defensive: Not viable. Defensive is rather broad goal. Depending on if the defense target is moving or not and what the enemies are doing (melee, ranged, nullifiers, etc.) various frames can struggle or breeze through a mission. Atlas is a cool frame with some defensive advantages, but he's also got a lot of weaknesses due to the small size of the wall and inability to control his rumblers. Sonicor + Tigris is also a very short ranged combination which will give you trouble in some situations.

Assault: Not sure. You'd have to define "assault". Mesa's 4 and Synoid Simulor aren't very useful for moving forward. Vaykor Marelok is solid though. The build may find Nullifiers annoying since going through their bubble would drop your buffs and your weapons aren't ideal for breaking bubbles.

Edited by VKhaun

3 hours ago, Cenat said:

Depends on your mods lol

^ I can tank with Mag.

Stealth with Ash very well (Rescue Targets with Smoke augments, reviving teammates by just teleporting in and cloaking them say hi).

And when shooting endlessly at a Nullifier fails, walk/slide/drop to them, inside the bubble, then shoot them, saves you lots of ammo.

Edited by Souldend78

13 hours ago, Souldend78 said:

^ I can tank with Mag.

Stealth with Ash very well (Rescue Targets with Smoke augments, reviving teammates by just teleporting in and cloaking them say hi).

And when shooting endlessly at a Nullifier fails, walk/slide/drop to them, inside the bubble, then shoot them, saves you lots of ammo.

Mag is endgame. Mag is life. Praise Mag. 

Also I think Ivara works better with rescue targets. Too bad Banish was nerfed. 

22 hours ago, VKhaun said:

Defensive: Not viable. Defensive is rather broad goal. Depending on if the defense target is moving or not and what the enemies are doing (melee, ranged, nullifiers, etc.) various frames can struggle or breeze through a mission. Atlas is a cool frame with some defensive advantages, but he's also got a lot of weaknesses due to the small size of the wall and inability to control his rumblers. Sonicor + Tigris is also a very short ranged combination which will give you trouble in some situations.

Well when i say defensive i mean like you know orokin stuff, atlas' 4 seems like a pretty good ability though for calling some help when your getting overrun. im thinking the wall could be used in tandem with frosts globe, make them take a longer route. In the small space that is the defensive objective in OD short ranged weapons would work quite well, in the early missions the strun worked great with the close range combat i did. But i designed the Defensive build to work in tandem with other debuff frames, (frost, nova etc...) as to try and do the max amount of damage.

Stealth: Viable but not optimal. Ash is the worst invisibility frame of the three and has the worst stealth support abilitiy (teleport) of the three. With fatal teleport augment and silent weapons he's certainly capable of doing stealth though, and his Bladestorm is very nasty. Ash with Rakta Ballistica and a slash/crit melee weapon is a good "all around" build that can do pretty much anything you want if you go Naramon focus, though he will need help to defend objectives.

Well when i made the builds i made the stealth first and i kinda made it a bit more all around then more of a stealth thing. (side note ash prime blueprint is horribly hard to find, no chance any of you could hook me up cheap? Everyone selling them puts it above 100, haven't made that much yet) But to the point i think i designed this build as my, use for almost everything. 

Assault: Not sure. You'd have to define "assault". Mesa's 4 and Synoid Simulor aren't very useful for moving forward. Vaykor Marelok is solid though. The build may find Nullifiers annoying since going through their bubble would drop your buffs and your weapons aren't ideal for breaking bubbles.

One of the reasons that i chose the synoid simulor was because a friend of mine was completely destroying every enemy he met with it. (He did have trin prime, not sure if that accounted for anything) I think it would be for exterminate and other quick moving missions.

EDIT: Also allies could kill the null before i do the rest.

17 hours ago, Souldend78 said:

Also this might work for the nulls, i'm thinking just take them out then use 4.

Also if you have the time (don't need to) could you all help me set up the mods and stuff so their pushed to the best of their abilities? 

Cheers

Edited by keroror

Are you trying to roleplay or stick to a certain motif? I tend to pick my loadout depending on which motif I want :v 

[ Stealth ] 

Ash Prime : Well as long as youre using a duration build then its fine :P

Dread : Utilizing Ash's passive? Nice :D No quarries here 

Rakta Ballistica : Hmmmm... Its a strong weapon but it might screw up your stealth. Id suggest Hikou P. Its silent fast and can take out things that would be tedious for Dread... Like nullifiers <3

B-War : Well any melee will hurt if your stealthed... so got nothing to say... but if youre planning on becoming a stealthy space ninja then a dagger with covert lethality mabe? You are using Ash and Teleport will work well with daggers.

Prisma Shade : Nothing to say on companions.... I personally run a Carrier Prime without attack precepts... Its just there for pure utility.

[ Defensive ]

Atlas : Now I dont think Atlas is a great "defensive" frame. Are you doing MD, Def, or Survival? If you want a good defensive frame Frost is basically king. Another king would be Vauban but he focuses more on defense in the form of crowd control. If youre looking for something that can ease of the tension during void runs I personally use a Capacitance Volt Build. It has spammable CC, huge range, and gives a crap-ton of overshields <3 And lets not forget about Banshee... making the enemies dance and Stomp Rhino......

Sancti Tigris : To each his own but if I am going to focus on defense Id rather use something with CC. If youre looking for CC and dmg theres Tonkor.

Sonicor : Nothing to say here

Scindo Prime : If youre looking for CC theres Tempo Royale for Scindo Prime. Or you can use Jet kitty or Fragor Prime with Crushing Ruin.

Carrier : To grab loot and energy orbs without exposing yourself. why not? :)

[ Assault ] Which I assume you mean dps?

Mesa : Huge dps in general but if youre going on endless youre gonna need Corrosive Projection. Some other dps frames that I would recommend would be Saryn, Excalibur, Ash

Synoid SImulor : This gun makes camping easy..... srsly do void hide in a corner spam vortex at the door..... 

Vaykor Marelok : A strong side arm but with Sudalor as your primary I dont think youll be ever touching your secondary...

Dragon Nikana : A good choice for dps. But if you really want to destroy things I suggest B-War/Dakra Prime/Prisma Skana (whatever long sword you like). Slap in Crimson Dervish, BloodRush/TrueSteel, Berserker, Fury, and Viral. Even lvl 100+ corrupted will get annihilated. Otherwise I suggest slapping Blood Rush, Berserker, Corrosive on a status weapon. Trust me I destroyed lvl 90 Corrupted with a Lesion using that build 

Deth Cube : Strong choice but iirc Floating Trashbag has longer reach.