Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

JoyToKey with pc version?

S1NKARlVlA

Question

I've noticed my controller is completely incompatible with Warframe pc version but I believe i have a workaround in the form of using JoyToKey keyboard and mouse imulation to allow me to control warframe using my controller.

But I wanted to first ask if there is any problem to using JoyToKey in this situation? Because I remember a issue one point of an auto ban system perma-banning someone for using some sort of incorrect software?

would be very nice cause right now I am stuck in bed and its more comfortable in this position to play with a controller rather than playing with mouse and keyboard like usual.

9 answers to this question

Fine.
Its a ZIXAA cotroller.
But like I said.
Its not compatible.
I can make it compatible by feeding it through simulators into warframe
MY QUESTION IS IS THERE ANY PROBLEM WITH USING JOYTOKEY cause I don't want some auto-ban-anti-cheat protocol kicking me out because I use a keyboard imulator

no one knows what triggers the autoban, but it should just be a virtual keyboard which will not get you banned. 

Just try it out, and if you should get banned you can just open a support ticket and they will likely unban you. If you are unsure, try it with a secondary account first.

Also steam has "big picture" mode which looked to emulate console buttons for controllers on PC. That would probably be the absolute safest bet if you are worried about a ban honestly.

8 hours ago, S1NKARlVlA said:

I've tried "big picture"

It doesn't work, steam detects the controller fine but steam doesn't translate the controller to any games

Chances are the drivers aren't installed correctly if Big Picture isn't working. PS4 controllers are annoying to install on Windows.