Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Quick question regarding Spy Missions

Valionus

Question

Hello again guys,

I have quick question regarding the vaults you hack during spy missions if i trip the alarm either by accident or carelessness but still successfully retrieve the data do i loose anything aside from the Affinity Bonus?

4 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, NinjaZeku said:

Nope, you can rambo your way through all you like, as long as you get the data you get the same (potential) rewards.

Awesome! Now i can speed farm the Spy Mission on Earth with no more worries.

Thank you good sir.

• Upon successfully hacking a Data Vault without triggering an alarm or alerting enemies the affinity bonus is tripled.
  • If all three Data Vaults have had their alarms triggered and data successfully retrieved, the objective will change into an Exterminate mission, where all remaining enemies must be killed before extraction. This change will not occur if only two or less vaults had their alarms triggered, or if two or fewer data consoles have been successfully hacked.
  • Every Data Vault alarm tripped will cause subsequent vaults to implement enemy patrols with tougher enemies, or activate additional defensive systems.

2 hours ago, Valionus said:

Awesome! Now i can speed farm the Spy Mission on Earth with no more worries.

Thank you good sir.

Tripping them can cause you to need to kill off enemies (and slow your "speed" run down) by causing it to become an extermination mission.