Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Help with Mag Prime build

(PSN)KnightGethen

Question

6 answers to this question

This is my mag build that can wreck lvl 100s if you know how to work magnetize (not much to learn).

m57y8s8.jpg

Obviously you can swap the primed mods for their non primed versions and switch the aura to whatever you want. You will want to change the aura to a - polarity. As for exilus, I used power drift to give you the most power possible, but I'm the type of person that has to have either enemy radar or enemy sense on.

Edit: As far as primes go, the differences are minor stat buffs and the ability to gain energy from void death orbs. In the case of Saryn Prime, she has 50 more base armor, 50 more base power, 0.5 faster sprint speed, slightly lower conclave reading, and a free V polarity.

In other words, having a prime frame will always have a slight advantage, but it's never a game changer. The only real bonus is gaining 250 energy from Void Death Orbs.

Edited by (PS4)B0XMAN517

28 minutes ago, (PS4)B0XMAN517 said:

This is my mag build that can wreck lvl 100s if you know how to work magnetize (not much to learn).

m57y8s8.jpg

Obviously you can swap the primed mods for their non primed versions and switch the aura to whatever you want. You will want to change the aura to a - polarity. As for exilus, I used power drift to give you the most power possible, but I'm the type of person that has to have either enemy radar or enemy sense on.

Edit: As far as primes go, the differences are minor stat buffs and the ability to gain energy from void death orbs. In the case of Saryn Prime, she has 50 more base armor, 50 more base power, 0.5 faster sprint speed, slightly lower conclave reading, and a free V polarity.

In other words, having a prime frame will always have a slight advantage, but it's never a game changer. The only real bonus is gaining 250 energy from Void Death Orbs.

Thank you this helps out allot! 

5 hours ago, (PS4)gameman999 said:

Thank you this helps out allot! 

Feel free to replace some of that strength for more range or auguments! Her Kit is pretty darn strong by default. No need for that much strength rly. Especially when you're using tonkor ? the Detonation damage is low due to the firerate but darn man, the impact and share just wreck.

And even if you play with appropriate weapons... the globes detonates for the safed hostile and friendly damage extending its range by far while boosting each damage inside its range. Going for Max range over Max strength is therefore desirable for multiple reasons.

You'll kill in a blink anyways, even with 100% str. Using the aftermath is therefore probably the better choice.

The same thing with fracturing crush (percentuall armor reduce plus Pin CC for random runs) instead of intesify and cunning instead of power Drift is what I usually use. 

Edited by (PS4)CoolD2108

Not the best build, but it kills things nicely enough and suits my playstyle.

I use the different configs for faction specific runs.  I'll switch Redirection for Vitality, Shield Transference for Fracturing Crush, and go run Infested missions.  Working on a Range/Duration build for LoR that focuses on Fracturing Crush's lock down as well as armor stripping.  Might post that when I have it done. 

WVegsCy.jpg?1

UMZjMpc.jpg?1

iZT2n47.jpg?1

6 hours ago, (PS4)gameman999 said:

-snip- Also I have a question about Primes and non-Primes. Can for example a 6 Forma Saryn be just as powerful as a 6 Forma Prime Saryn? 

For some reason, I can't add this to the bottom of my other post without it being put into the spoiler but; the Primes only have a leg up on the normal 'frames in two ways.  

One is the Void energy ability - touching an inactive death orb in the Void will grant 250 Energy to anyone in range.  This only works one time.  If some other Prime on your team taps the energy dump, it's gone.

The other is a minor stat boost - with Saryn Prime though, she has higher armor (175 normal, 225 Prime) higher Sprint speed (.95 normal, 1 Prime) and a larger energy pool.  (150 normal, 200 Prime)

Personally, I don't find those to be significant differences.  /shrug