Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Im on a diet.

Xennocide420

On 3.7.2016 at 0:53 AM, Xennocide420 said:

You think not eating to lose weight is difficult ?

Try needing to eat like 6000 calories a day hoping to make gain e_____e

I gain hardly any weight so I am sitting at lovely 55 kg which isn't much at all.

14 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

You absorb food through looking at it?

I've been stuck at middle to thin point for like 17 years.

I have the joy of a hormone imbalance.  I have to adhere to a very strict diet if I want to avoid gaining weight.  Sadly, it's expensive as hek.

27 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

I have the joy of a hormone imbalance.  I have to adhere to a very strict diet if I want to avoid gaining weight.  Sadly, it's expensive as hek.

Damn that's bad. And it can't be treated permanently?

I can be a twig too but with all the right curves and I eat a lot and in-between meals also. I work out religiously.

Once in a while I eat deathclaw meat. I can't eat radroach meat cause its just so disgusting. Lots of homegrown tomatoes, vegetables and melons.

4 hours ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

I can be a twig too but with all the right curves and I eat a lot and in-between meals also. I work out religiously.

Once in a while I eat deathclaw meat. I can't eat radroach meat cause its just so disgusting. Lots of homegrown tomatoes, vegetables and melons.

Is this your tinder description word for word...?

:p

1 hour ago, Skycook3y said:

Inb4 you copy it word for word

You bet I will be. Photo shopped pic and web cam links, the works, but I won't post it on a dating site. I'll edit someones wiki description with it. That's still a thing right? 

1 hour ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Oh! Never experienced going to any dating site. Been on a healthy and steady relationship and it just gets better. 

That's awesome :) wwooohh, relationships are fun.

6 hours ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

You bet I will be. Photo shopped pic and web cam links, the works, but I won't post it on a dating site. I'll edit someones wiki description with it. That's still a thing right? 

That's awesome :) wwooohh, relationships are fun.

Yeah but if you do that to someone else you get banned. I know that because someone tried it with mine

I'm constantly stuck between slightly chubby and perfect. Note that I only mean perfect fat-wise, as I lack the proper body form even when my weight is great. I've only started working out recently (and so far the improvements are underwhelming, but gotta keep going eh) .

Edited by BeeOverlord