Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Would it be possible for us to use a default frames model\skin on a prime?

Demoonic

As the title reads. Primes are a unique statement, they're supposed to look flashy and gorgeous. But personally after using Excal Prime for a while, I longed for the default pattern and helm of the standard version (strange I know). As a suggestion to the devs, if it's possible could this feature be implemented? We can already use their default helmets so I imagine it wouldn't be too hard of a task. Let me know if anyone else agrees! 

I wish it could be possible. I love the appearance of Ash, but I can't renounce to the speed buff of the Prime, and I don't want to have to build again the normal one just for the look. Since as you said normal helmets can be used on primes I see no reason as to why we shouldn't be able to use the normal skin.

11 hours ago, chaotea said:

Theres alot of posts on this topic already. Might be best to search for them to find your answer.

Oh alright. I wasn't aware, I just made this because I didn't think the devs knew there were people who wanted this as a feature.

12 hours ago, Demoonic said:

Oh alright. I wasn't aware, I just made this because I didn't think the devs knew there were people who wanted this as a feature.

They know. They've said on dev streams before that it was something they would think about, but likely wouldnt do.