Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

i feel tennolive2015 sigil and tennocon2016 syandana+sigil a bit unfair

cob_metallica

to players who can't even travel to these events (i live on reunion island near south africa) , i'm in love with this game, i started at Update 10, and it is a bit frustrating to not be able to get these sigils / syandana. i dont like this way to release some exclusive stuff. it is only my opinion, i wish to hear yours , and also i really hope DE will change their mind about and make them available from an other way. Even if its only a cosmetic, you should not release this kind of exclusive INGAME content

Edited by cob_metallica

2 minutes ago, JSharpie said:

I have no problem with it. The tickets aren't free and small cosmetic items to those who are able to go is fine by me.

well if i'd only have to buy the ticket it would be ok . but it is not the case, you must be physically to Tennocon2016, and since it is game content, even if only cosmetics, i feel it a bit unfair tbh

Edited by cob_metallica

There was nice idea, that it should be availible for other players for money/plat and participants of TennoCon simply get them as bonus for free.

Also, same here. While i could afford ticket to TennoCon it's just not possible for me to be there because of personal matters. Sadly :(

Edited by Soldier1312

3 minutes ago, JSharpie said:

I have no problem with it. The tickets aren't free and small cosmetic items to those who are able to go is fine by me.

Edit: I'm more jealous of the t-shirts.

You are paying to go there, it is already enough.
But whatever really.

To me, personally, they're a thank you to the people who were at Tennocon. Sort of like... a gift for showing up if you will.

While I understand people want a Non attendee ticket, I really don't see the point since people would just purchase it and get stuff that's supposed to be a thank you for people who did go.

In the end though, they're just cosmetics.

Edited by KJRenz

Come on, really? DE is doing something nice for people attending (I'm not personally) and all you can think about is "I CAN'T HAVE THAT, NO FAIR". Please grow up, there's nothing unfair about it. It's a common practice in gaming communities to give away stuff at conventions. It's a "thank you for taking time out of your life to spend with us". A really nice gesture imo, one that you can't get with plat. I truly don't understand why youwant this if you didn't attend the event. I think those wearing them in game will be doing so to say "hey I was there with DE", but if you weren't what's the point?

8 minutes ago, KJRenz said:

To me, personally, they're a thank you to the people who were at Tennocon. Sort of like... a gift for showing up if you will.

While I understand people want a Non attendee ticket, I really don't see the point since people would just purchase it and get stuff that's supposed to be a thank you for people who did go.

In the end though, they're just cosmetics.

But look how pretty they are. :3

@TaylorsContraction No need to get on the offense here, we're just voicing our opinions. Of course people will want it. If you don't that's okay. But hey, why not? I was, I am and I'll always be on the side that everything should be availible for everyone (with few exceptions of course, we need to know where to draw the line). And I'd sure love to be able to purchase these cosmetics, especially syandana, but if i won't be able I'll live with that.

Edited by Soldier1312

It's the same with founders items.

They where a thanks to people getting the game started.

This is a thanks for people coming over and celebrating with DE.

If someone else is getting something for free, be happy for them, not jelous.

I think it was a mistake to anounce them though, they should've just given them away at Tenno con as a nice surprise gift.

I want be going to tenno con, as a flight from europe to canada is just not in my budget right now.

I will not be jelous though.

I think it's awesome you people that are going will be able to celebrate this game and its community, give DE a huge hug from me! ^^

Nah, the fact that people can only get the cosmetics through paying to DE is fair.

The only thing that's bothering me is that DE doesn't provide any digital ticket since most of us can't attend Tennocon. I wish we had digital tickets.

@TaylorsContraction no need to be toxic, if i would be able , i would love to come to Tennocon spend some time and enjoy with people, devs and stuff, but as i said i can't, so i just hope for an other way to get this INGAME content, its not effigy for your desk / tshirt / code for plat / boosters, its an INGAME content which is exclusive for Tennocon which is why it is bothering me, i can't say it doesnt if it does and its only my opinion. be less toxic in your replies

Edited by cob_metallica

5 minutes ago, cob_metallica said:

@TaylorsContraction no need to be toxic, if i would be able , i would love to come to Tennocon spend some time and enjoy with people, devs and stuff, but as i said i can't, so i just hope for an other way to get this INGAME content, its not effigy for your desk / tshirt / code for plat / boosters, its an INGAME content which is exclusive for Tennocon which is why it is bothering me, i can't say it doesnt if it does and its only my opinion. be less toxic in your replies

Ingame content that's a gift to the people who attended. Period

If it was just handed out through digital tickets etc. It would mean nothing.

If you look at someone who has the cosmetics, you'll be able to see that they attended. What you want is for everyone to have it, so the cosmetics are just another cosmetic with no factor behind it.

Edited by KJRenz

1 minute ago, FiendFyre said:

It's just a cosmetic. It's not the end of the world. It doesn't affect gameplay, so it doesn't really matter.

3 minutes ago, KJRenz said:

Ingame content that's a gift to the people who attended. Period

sorry but even if its only a cosmetic / a gift, it bothers me and thats my feeling about, and i'm sure i'm not alone. INGAME content as Excal Lato Skana prime is fine, we miss also Braton and Lato vandal which has no information from DE if it could be released again or not, there is also Tennolive sigil 2015 and now Tennocon syandana + sigil, i feel it unfair and thats my opinion. Gift shouldnt be INGAME content or at least get a new release or an other way to get them.

6 minutes ago, cob_metallica said:

sorry but even if its only a cosmetic / a gift, it bothers me and thats my feeling about, and i'm sure i'm not alone. INGAME content as Excal Lato Skana prime is fine, we miss also Braton and Lato vandal which has no information from DE if it could be released again or not, there is also Tennolive sigil 2015 and now Tennocon syandana + sigil, i feel it unfair and thats my opinion. Gift shouldnt be INGAME content or at least get a new release or an other way to get them.

It is your opinion.

But in the end, it's a fact that you have to deal with. It's a gift to people who attend, same could be said about the T-shirt that you get or some gift card for attending. Same deal.

Edited by KJRenz

cant you just buy a ticket and not go and still get the sigil!? that would be fair. tbh if i went i would end up punching a certain youtuber in the face and getting arested isnt good and i have self control problems <3

Edited by (PS4)pyronarf

3 minutes ago, KJRenz said:

Highly doubtful and a big middle finger to the people who paid to go there.

people paid to go to tennocon and enjoy people devs and stuff, this is only a gift and as you know it is not only a stuff you get by paying, do people are selfish to see these sigils / syandana shared for community? maybe not you but i'm sure a good bunch of yes.

Edited by cob_metallica