Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

XB1 Update Lunaro

[DE]Megan

7 hours ago, (XB1)HIGHLANDER SC said:

ummm how come all of my damage for all of my weapons is a 1/4 of what it was earlier this morning after the update happened

Have you got an "extinguished Dragon key" equipped in your gear?

If so, take it off unless you are looking for vaults in the derelicts.

Did anyone else notice the Valkyr stealth nerf? After Rathuum, my energy drain per second was capped at a reasonably slow rate at around double my normal drain per second. Now as soon as it gets to 80% it nearly quadrupled the drain per second. I can go from having 120 and after 5 seconds I have nothing. This used to not be a problem a week ago.

Edit: My weapons are also doing between 1/4 and 1/3 of what they did this time last week. Last week my Vectis Prime was doing headshots at 20330 without Charged Chamber. Now it's doing 4872.

Edit 2: My Dread was also doing 1720 red crits now it barely gets 873 against level 100s.

Edit 3: My powers across all frames seem to be doing less as well. And after having tested my Snipetron, just to get it up to its damage numbers from three days ago it had to get up to a shot combo of 46 where the damage was 17283 with CC. Three days ago that was the damage output of one shot with CC.

Edited by (XB1)residentevilpro
Problems with 18.13.2

Since the update when i infuse mods from the arsenal i get the message about exceeding capacity and remove mod or cancel, regardless of wether or not i have enough capacity for it. I remove mod then go right back in and put it back on. Tried a few different mods and different weapons got it every time.

9 hours ago, (XB1)Shade Nightclaw said:

i honestly think its poor buisness ethnics to keep two out of 3 versions so far behind every time, they should keep the console version at least close to the pc one, not like... 10+ updates behind..its kinda annoying honestly, im counting hotfixes as updates by the way

DE can't hotfix stuff easily on consoles like they can on PC. I doubt you would be saying its "poor business ethics" if you had to put up with some of the bugs, some PC tenno are unfortunately facing and it is possible that the Spectres of the rail build (with no hotfixes) could fail cert as well with some of the issues that were hotfixed.

So if they had released Spectres of the rail to consoles at the same time as PC, you would be dealing with multiple game breaking bugs that would require multiple certifications which would mean people dealing with them for 1-2 weeks while the hotfixes are cert'ed.

Its better that most things are fixed on PC first, then consoles get a relativity good build that functions well. 

Also you shouldn't be counting hotfixes as updates. Hotfixes are patches that are released just to fix things, they don't add any new content unlike updates. Really you are only 1 update behind PC.

On ‎7‎/‎15‎/‎2016 at 10:04 AM, NovusNova said:

DE can't hotfix stuff easily on consoles like they can on PC. I doubt you would be saying its "poor business ethics" if you had to put up with some of the bugs, some PC tenno are unfortunately facing and it is possible that the Spectres of the rail build (with no hotfixes) could fail cert as well with some of the issues that were hotfixed.

So if they had released Spectres of the rail to consoles at the same time as PC, you would be dealing with multiple game breaking bugs that would require multiple certifications which would mean people dealing with them for 1-2 weeks while the hotfixes are cert'ed.

Its better that most things are fixed on PC first, then consoles get a relativity good build that functions well. 

Also you shouldn't be counting hotfixes as updates. Hotfixes are patches that are released just to fix things, they don't add any new content unlike updates. Really you are only 1 update behind PC.

The last few Console updates, they had hotfixes every few minutes.

On 7/7/2016 at 8:13 AM, [DE]Megan said:

Update

9PmNvKv.png

Sooooo........no one else is gonna say it about that PLAT level????

ITS OVER 900000!!!!!

Yeah.....now just gotta watch these guys who bragged about having 40000 plat cry themselves into the fetal position. 

Bar has been set.....WAY high!!

Great game by the way....and thanks for giving greatness to the XB1 peeps

PS- please inform us that the XB1 Will be getting CURSOR POWER one day in game as that shiny silver icon looksalot like a cursor

Edited by (XB1)DShinShoryuken
Cound not get it all in on XB1 Explorer....

10 hours ago, (XB1)DShinShoryuken said:

ITS OVER 900000!!!!!

Yeah.....now just gotta watch these guys who bragged about having 40000 plat cry themselves into the fetal position. 

PS- please inform us that the XB1 Will be getting CURSOR POWER one day in game as that shiny silver icon looksalot like a cursor

What are you referring to?

13 hours ago, (XB1)DShinShoryuken said:

ITS OVER 900000!!!!!

lol, Screenshot was probably taken on the Developer build where they can have as much platinum as they wanted.

On 7/8/2016 at 2:10 PM, (XB1)residentevilpro said:

Did anyone else notice the Valkyr stealth nerf? After Rathuum, my energy drain per second was capped at a reasonably slow rate at around double my normal drain per second. Now as soon as it gets to 80% it nearly quadrupled the drain per second. I can go from having 120 and after 5 seconds I have nothing. This used to not be a problem a week ago.

Edit: My weapons are also doing between 1/4 and 1/3 of what they did this time last week. Last week my Vectis Prime was doing headshots at 20330 without Charged Chamber. Now it's doing 4872.

Edit 2: My Dread was also doing 1720 red crits now it barely gets 873 against level 100s.

Edit 3: My powers across all frames seem to be doing less as well. And after having tested my Snipetron, just to get it up to its damage numbers from three days ago it had to get up to a shot combo of 46 where the damage was 17283 with CC. Three days ago that was the damage output of one shot with CC.

my valkyr energy drain is negligible i always had efficiency build  xD 

but i do notice that damage reduction you mention ......on frames/weapons 

kinda annoying ..... 

5 hours ago, (XB1)Shokmaster78 said:

This update had me hyped and still nobody plays Lunaro I'd love for people to play it but everyday i play i try lunaro and none there oh and im SO HYPED FOR SPECTERS OF THE RAILS SOOO HYPED

Dont let us down DE

me just war within ....

and look ps4's spotr is on the move  looks like we should see ours being in that cutoff this week also right?  

On ‎07‎/‎07‎/‎2016 at 4:54 PM, (XB1)JohnNortheast said:

The dark split-sword is the only major disappointment in this update since it doesn't split in mission... I expected that would work like a trick weapon. Sad.

I would have liked to see it split during missions. Maybe if we could press X while blocking.