Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void 2.0 Bugs [Megathread]

[DE]Taylor

Hey Guys! It's about the T3 Fissure on Teshub Void right now (around 2pm. cest).

I wanted to do a normal Teshub Void Mission. Normally the level for that the enemy level is 10-15. Now there is T3 Fissure with around 30-35. Even if I choose the "regular mission- exterminate teshub" mission from the star chart I have to choose a T3 Fissure Relic and every enemy is around level 30.

Would be nice if you can fix this!

Thank you! :)

Just encountered a rather small but annoying bug, while doing a solo fissure where i finished the mission and got a asktileto prime blueprint however once the timeout for the selected items went away the game gave me a vectis prime blueprint instead.
"pictures are below"

20160716034931_1.jpg?dl=0
20160716034947_1.jpg?dl=0

"I saved my EE.log if you would like me to upload it to support"

Edited by DJDoctorWhooves

4 hours ago, DJDoctorWhooves said:

Just encountered a rather small but annoying bug, while doing a solo fissure where i finished the mission and got a asktileto prime blueprint however once the timeout for the selected items went away the game gave me a vectis prime blueprint instead.
"pictures are below"

20160716034931_1.jpg?dl=0
20160716034947_1.jpg?dl=0

"I saved my EE.log if you would like me to upload it to support"

Same bug happened to me after hotfix 10. I did a meso fissure with a 4 member squad including a friend.

I had to choose between an orthos prime handle, and common blueprints/parts while my friend had a vectis prime receiver, or a carrier prime part. Totally different loots.

It was not a UI bug though. He really got his vectis prime part while I got a orthos prime handle that was not on his list neither. So 2 different loot tables.

Logs have been sent to support.

I was playing an Axi fissure with a friend, I used the Axi N1 relic and my friend used the S1 relic, at the end of the mission, my reward options were the Akstileto prime link and a forma, but for my friend it was different, he got the Ash prime systems and the Bronco prime receiver. Basically the bug is that we got different rolls for each relic, instead of the same rolls as its supposed to, the Axi fissure mission was an Exterminate on Acheron Pluto.

It's very frustrating for me since I used the S1 relic fully upgraded to get the Ash prime systems, hope the info is useful for solving the bug.

40 minutes ago, Nelsonz80 said:

I was playing an Axi fissure with a friend, I used the Axi N1 relic and my friend used the S1 relic, at the end of the mission, my reward options were the Akstileto prime link and a forma, but for my friend it was different, he got the Ash prime systems and the Bronco prime receiver. Basically the bug is that we got different rolls for each relic, instead of the same rolls as its supposed to, the Axi fissure mission was an Exterminate on Acheron Pluto.

It's very frustrating for me since I used the S1 relic fully upgraded to get the Ash prime systems, hope the info is useful for solving the bug.

Have proof of it:

Run 1, me: https://www.dropbox.com/s/95l40mmjdktwjs9/Warframe0004.jpg?dl=0
Run 1, my friend: https://www.dropbox.com/s/c2cjgp0at0awhxg/Warframe0001.jpg?dl=0
Run 2, me: https://www.dropbox.com/s/4zn20km6noeezo8/Warframe0005.jpg?dl=0
Run 2, my friend: https://www.dropbox.com/s/v7yalj4bvqexuxg/Warframe0002.jpg?dl=0

Different rewards for each player... that didn't happen a few hotfixes before. And it's not a visual bug, if all players choose the same player's reward, each one will get what they see.
Also, it happens apparently with any relic at any mission.

Edited by Caitsith567

Host and one Client seeing different rewards

I was playing with my roommate hunting the Vauban Prime Chassis. We were both using Radiant relics. At the end of one of the missions, the reward I rolled showed for me (host) as a Forma. For him (player 2) it showed my reward as Vauban Prime Chassis. Players 3 and 4 saw a Forma as well. He selected my reward, while I chose player 3's reward.

The next mission, we again used Radiant relics. At the end, for me and players 3 and 4 it showed my roommate had rolled a Forma. For my roommate, it showed a Vauban Prime Chassis. We both selected his reward this time. I received a Forma, while he received the Chassis Blueprint. I apologize for not getting screenshots for proof but the time for choosing relic rewards is rather limited.

(Naturally we traded at our dojo so I could get the blueprint as well, but I figured I should submit a bug report about the situation because I don't think this was intended.)

Along with relics getting different rewards, I've also seen people get different rewards from endless missions. For example, we were doing an Orokin Derelict Defense earlier, and me and two others got a bunch of cores and a relic form the rewards, but my other friend got mainly relics and no cores. I don't think this is intended. 

Same thing with relic rewards being different for one player. I got a mag chassis piece from the drop, but all my other friends got an orthos piece. And we all chose the same thing. Doesn't sound intended as It's one person being singled out.

12 hours ago, Syvarin said:

Host and one Client seeing different rewards

I was playing with my roommate hunting the Vauban Prime Chassis. We were both using Radiant relics. At the end of one of the missions, the reward I rolled showed for me (host) as a Forma. For him (player 2) it showed my reward as Vauban Prime Chassis. Players 3 and 4 saw a Forma as well. He selected my reward, while I chose player 3's reward.

The next mission, we again used Radiant relics. At the end, for me and players 3 and 4 it showed my roommate had rolled a Forma. For my roommate, it showed a Vauban Prime Chassis. We both selected his reward this time. I received a Forma, while he received the Chassis Blueprint. I apologize for not getting screenshots for proof but the time for choosing relic rewards is rather limited.

(Naturally we traded at our dojo so I could get the blueprint as well, but I figured I should submit a bug report about the situation because I don't think this was intended.)

I have some proof for this.

This is my screen.

Item selection.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=725789751

the the mission success screen.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=725789866

This is my friends screen same mission.

Item selection.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=725786218

The mission success screen.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=725786290

5 hours ago, ranadragon said:

I have some proof for this.

This is my screen.

Item selection.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=725789751

the the mission success screen.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=725789866

This is my friends screen same mission.

Item selection.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=725786218

The mission success screen.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=725786290

Excellent. Any additional information we may be able to provide them could help track down and squash this bug. Were you using a relic that had been refined? Since it appears you were player two I'm going to assume the forma involvement was coincidental. (In my case the rare Vauban blueprint showed up for player 2 instead of the common forma, while in your case the common forma appeared for player 2 rather than the uncommon Scindo blueprint.)

Not sure if this has already been reported, but Imma do it anyways.

Here's the story.

Me and 3 of my friends were hunting for the Stiletto Primes, and the Lith key that we used (First one) dropped the blueprint, we were hyped... but this started happening when we were hunting for the receivers/barrels/link

My reward picker...

ZhbWhr2.jpg

My friends' picker...

EViwr1p.jpg Actually got it with this roll...

My other friends' picker...

r1eVeuG.jpg Seriously... what?!

Everything went to hell after the Lith relic for the bp. All the relic rolls after that became independent of everyone else's (We were all in the same squad for all the fissure runs) and it screwed over rewards for the people who needed em and we had to waste more relics than we needed just to get all the pieces.

Please fix this.

Edited by PUR3K1LL3R

Every member of my relic team is seeing a different set of rewards to choose from.  Re-logging gets everyone synced up again for a mission or two, but it keeps going back to everyone seeing completely different reward options.  I'm not talking each relic having a different reward table.  I'm talking about the final four rewards that each player gets to pick from when a team completes a mission.  There have been multiple instances where only one person was able to pick a rare drop that no one else was able to see, including instances where one person used a radiant relic and the rare dropped from THAT relic for ANOTHER player, but not for the guy who spent the radiant relic.

This is the exact same problem as PUR3K1LL3R.

Edited by Guest

err hello! im getting this problem where the options to choose drops from void tears are different from my squadmates's options, is it supposed to be like that? also, my assassinate rewards are also different from his. any ideas what's going on???

12 hours ago, PUR3K1LL3R said:

*snip*

I can confirm that's what is happening. I was playing with 3 random players and each was getting different results, I asked them to post their screenshots here but here are mine:

Spoiler

3BB6A372E7C3D95F68B5D453B5CE995C0B68E046

Spoiler

12A5D3E087F213C8989E49E666317CEBFD84FDE2

On 16.7.2016 at 0:49 AM, Kaelnor said:

Same bug happened to me after hotfix 10. I did a meso fissure with a 4 member squad including a friend.

I had to choose between an orthos prime handle, and common blueprints/parts while my friend had a vectis prime receiver, or a carrier prime part. Totally different loots.

It was not a UI bug though. He really got his vectis prime part while I got a orthos prime handle that was not on his list neither. So 2 different loot tables.

Logs have been sent to support.

same here like we did alot of lith v1 runs and some of us got the fragor p handle well and me and another guy just paris p stuff

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=726344427  here mine there might be a another guy soon posting it from his client

1 minute ago, Scoothulhoo said:

I can confirm that's what is happening. I was playing with 3 random players and each was getting different results, I asked them to post their screenshots here but here are mine:

Reveal hidden contents

3BB6A372E7C3D95F68B5D453B5CE995C0B68E046

Reveal hidden contents

12A5D3E087F213C8989E49E666317CEBFD84FDE2

Here are my screenshots.

Image1

Image2

Got a solution for this...as we are unable to farm vault stuff effectively because of the relict rewards messed up. DE should extend the vault access for n days. Where n is day count from SotR hotfix 10 till the day when they fix the rewards. Every one should be happy. As my clan m8 don't have much time to play now and he lost couple of mag bps because of this bug. And I think there's more players in similar situation.

Cheers fellow Tenno o7

Ran a Meso B1 today and choose Mag Prime Chassis as reward, but I was given a Forma BP on mission summary screen instead. I checked my inventory afterwards, just to be sure, and I actually was given a Forma BP and not a Mag Prime Chassis.

So I am running into a bug where the reward that I get for a void trace is different than what my friend is displaying for my reward on his client.  

the first mission we ran was an Axi K1 where I received a forma off of my key, while my friend received an Akstilletto prime receiver off my key.

then I ran a Meso C1 and received an ash prime bp on my friend's client but a saryn prime systems bp on my client  . 

Same problem as most of you been playing with 2 of my fiends at one round we played with the option of friends only and we all had the same loot in the same places. The moment we set it to public to get a 4 person everyone got random rewards all the time no one had the same reward.

They were the Neo and Axi keys.