Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Specters of the Rail General Bugs [Megathread]

[DE]Taylor

A bunch of weapons without alternate holster styles are messed up. I've observed Orthos Prime, Reaper Prime, Mios, and some others floating off to the side of the charecter rather than being in their proper places. Seems to randomly fix itself too, no idea what causes it or how to replicate it. It just seems to happen sometimes.

kBEsx9i.png.qJfcRWbY0792.png

Every mission I finish shows as the 'first mission completed' for the day, and mentions a bonus. I don't know if it's actually giving me the bonus, or if the bonsu credits it mentions are from something else. I can send a screenie tomorrow, as I'm done playing for tonight. .

Not sure if it was intended or or it's a bug, but after SOTR and the planet node changes, there's no way to see how many judgement points you have when trying to fight Kela De Thaym. Previously, you just moused over her node and it would show you how many you had. Mousing over her node now shows you nothing.

1 hour ago, Stitches1974 said:

Not sure if it was intended or or it's a bug, but after SOTR and the planet node changes, there's no way to see how many judgement points you have when trying to fight Kela De Thaym. Previously, you just moused over her node and it would show you how many you had. Mousing over her node now shows you nothing.

You're right in that they should put it back in the mission node for her boss fight. There is a way to find out how many you have, but it's not as quick.

From the main menu: Equipment -> Inventory -> Miscellaneous

Judgement points are in that list of stuff.

29 minutes ago, Maeglin73 said:

You're right in that they should put it back in the mission node for her boss fight. There is a way to find out how many you have, but it's not as quick.

From the main menu: Equipment -> Inventory -> Miscellaneous

Judgement points are in that list of stuff.

Where? I'm not seeing them. ( I had looked there prior to making my original post )

Warframe0007_zps79m1bwid.jpg

Obviously this is in no way a fame breaking bug and there are probably more important issue's but I've been noticing some of the junctions are not registering when I've completed a task. Thankfully I unlocked all the planets before the update so it's not stopping my progression very much, it's just annoying as I would like to clear all the junctions.

On 11/07/2016 at 1:04 AM, jtannas said:

I am encountering a bug where I cannot attack, use abilities, interact with objects/consoles (using X), or pick up items (void traces, mods, ammo, etc...). I can still move around normally, but no interaction is possible.
It is happening during Void Fissures. I have been using Excalibur, and I suspect it is being triggered when Excalibur's Exalted Blade is cancelled by a Corrupted Nullifier shield.

Had similar issues with Excalibur during Void Fissures and recently had it happen without one. I get stuck in Exalted Blade and can use it without energy while being able to use all weapons and if I try to toggle Exalted off it glitches and none of my weapons or abilities work.

Edited by CarnageJane

Hey Guys,

I have encountered a few bugs that I would like to report. Please note I only started to play in Feb 2016.

1) I am a Narumon user so I use melee weapons a lot. There is a melee attack bug where sometimes i am no longer able to use my melee weapon to attack. The attack button is pressed - there a slight animation but nothing happens. Solution. I have to die and respawn. (Since spectres of rail update)

2) In some missions, the mods applied to the warframe does not apply. Eg applying a Maxed Redirection mod on Maxed Rank Chroma(Regular) and when the mission starts, still having 300 shields instead of 740. Solution - I have to die and respawn. (Since pre spectres update...still happening as of present release)

3) In interception mission as client..interception points not showing up on map and ui. Example no visual indicator on point A. Nothing on map...no percentage captured etc. (Since pre spectres update...still happening as of present release)

4) This can be easily replicated. Not sure if it is a bug....if a warframe is downed at the edge of a precipice and falls over...it is impossible to revive them because of a constant loop that happens. 

dies..falls over..respawns...falls over..respawn...falls over... u get the point. (Since pre spectres update...still happening as of present release)

5) Spawn glitch due to Syndicate attack. Several times during defense and interception missions. If a syndicate decides to attack you. You sometimes have to move away from objective in order for the syndicate to spawn. I have personally stood next to an objective(solo) close to five minutes(after clearing round) and had no syndicate spawn only to move away and have them spawn immediately. (Since pre spectres update...still happening as of present release)

PS - My download cache has been verified and optimized if that makes a difference.

Hope this reaches the relevant parties. Thank you and have a good day.

Edited by yuagister

9 hours ago, rjonasonline said:

After the upgrade , I can not get my genetic fingerprints !! ç - ç In addition , I can not equip any pet in missions , why this pet caught in the machine.

8123D9E0E04842C7492A5F064AD56B9B1C00FB62A0EFD1CFF409C3666AEA4CD131E3829BDA892AA9

This issue is being remedied in the next hotfix! Thanks for your patience. :)

Syndicate weapons appear to have changed the way they charge up the proc with XP. Prior to relic change they would charge up and proc on my warframe ability kills and now this no longer happens. Not sure if old way was bugged, or if this was even intended either way.

On 28/07/2016 at 3:04 PM, [DE]Taylor said:

This issue is being remedied in the next hotfix! Thanks for your patience. :)

After the upgrade , I can not get my genetic fingerprints !! ç - ç In addition , I can not equip any pet in missions , why this pet caught in the machine.

8123D9E0E04842C7492A5F064AD56B9B1C00FB62A0EFD1CFF409C3666AEA4CD131E3829BDA892AA9

Thank you * u *

7B78A65C8BEF87AD27EEB03BE0FCDEAE78781384

[Bug]

I can see the hud, but the main camera does not show my warframe and the mission area, instead camera is stuck showing only a particular animation, image, or weird movement of camera across random areas in the mission (Sadly I did not have any tool to record a video).

below are some screen shots

c96e3ddab9.jpgc96f41cf9c.jpgc96f3cf7b0.jpg