The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where is the void relic segment found?

ReaperSticks

Question

23 answers to this question

10 minutes ago, ArcaneSnowdrop said:

It's hard to follow even if you did read them all. Glad I spotted this one though.

Yeah and ironicaly here I am now unable to figure out how to get Kavat Genetic Code. So far following notes didn't give me anything.

37 minutes ago, Kawalorn said:

Yeah and ironicaly here I am now unable to figure out how to get Kavat Genetic Code. So far following notes didn't give me anything.

as far as i know you need a segment from your clan research(so some research time needed there)

edit: and you need to scan 10 wild kavats for the genetic code.

How to Acquire a Kavat
No collar required! Scan 10 x Kavat Genetic Codes from Feral Kavats. These scans grant you a chance on every scan to get a signature.
Once signature is acquired, you will need to research a Kavat Incubator Upgrade Segment from your Dojo or purchase one from the Market to house your new Kavat Companion!

Edited by swiftsword94

3 minutes ago, swiftsword94 said:

as far as i know you need a segment from your clan research(so some research time needed there)

edit: and you need to scan 10 wild kavats for the genetic code.

Yeah I know that but I kept scanning Kavats and no Genetic Code so far. That's my only problem.

9 hours ago, ReaperSticks said:

It says in the patch notes that it's on a junction but which one? I would look at the wiki but theres no wiki page yet

Go to earth, scroll over mars junction, complete the tasks it requires then complete the 'ridiculously trying trial'.

5 hours ago, BaneOfOrion said:

It`s not one code per scan. Scan them for a chance at one, like any other drop. And for all the people complaining about the time it takes, remember how long it took you to get that first kubrow egg.

It sure took hella shorter than this. Between how rarely Kavats spawn and the fact that you need 10 codes this seems so far to be far worse situation.

Edited by Kawalorn

On 7/9/2016 at 0:32 PM, Kawalorn said:

It sure took hella shorter than this. Between how rarely Kavats spawn and the fact that you need 10 codes this seems so far to be far worse situation.

u can just buy the genetic codes for 5 plat

On 7/8/2016 at 11:28 AM, [DE]Drew said:

Mars Junction

next update can we get info on the game in the game not just some patch notes i have to check a website for ....i love this game but this is the level of information players get "mars junction" is lacking at best and way to vague for new players seeing how  there is requirements to be met and we again get "mars junction" come on really i get more information in a 80's platformer than this game provides or some devs can or do provide at this rate i expect the next update to just have the word map instead of the minimap

10 minutes ago, (XB1)NytMage said:

next update can we get info on the game in the game not just some patch notes i have to check a website for ....i love this game but this is the level of information players get "mars junction" is lacking at best and way to vague for new players seeing how  there is requirements to be met and we again get "mars junction" come on really i get more information in a 80's platformer than this game provides or some devs can or do provide at this rate i expect the next update to just have the word map instead of the minimap

When you hover over the Mars Junction, the Mission Information window will scroll through the available loot for completing the junction. The Segment is clearly listed as one of the loot.

New players, ironically, won't have this problem because part of their progression through the Star Chart requires them to complete Junctions, which would ensure that the Void Relic Segment is collected.