The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kavat head/tails/patterns -post your findings!

morningstar999

Question

I want to find out all we can about how heads/tails for kavats there is and how common/rare each one seems to be! 

so far I have found 5 different types of tails, and have seen 4 different heads.

Updated 13/11/16 

they have improved the ugly Persian face: 

aS1zLw.jpg

update - ball ears/heads currently seem to be a bit bugged where some of them have tuffs of fur on the end but are the ball type -I think this is just a graphical glitch. 

update two -this could infarct be a permanent change to the ball ears rather than a bug? 

ZopPh9.jpg

NO HEAD OR TAIL TYPE IS RARE. 

Head types:

Fennec Fox head 

In4FMz.jpg

Persian head 

tFdVd3.jpg

Tufted ears (big)

dE3xVf.jpg

Ball ears (big)

nRd0GW.jpg

Tail types:

Guppy

ApnFV7.jpg

Peackock

rpTrPl.jpg

Mermaid/fish tail

2KV3zY.jpg

-arrow tail (or dread)

0oz5yq.jpg

leaf tail

cNkTGO.jpg

New: 

in order to help you I.D how many matching colours and where colours go on a kavat I have made this image to help clarify the 'fur' colour slots and where each one sits on a kavat. 

fEAUS4.png

known energy colours are:  

pale pink (almost white) 

yellow 

orange 

blue 

cyan 

green 

and a limey colour I think. 

-the original image that was going around (which was on the wiki and since removed) has been proven false. so there is know known colour values for the energy colours at this point. 

found more please let me know? 

POST YOUR FINDINGS! 

togeather we can crack the mysteries of kavat breeding!

Update -No colours or patterns are rare -theres is only one pattern (hyacinth) and only one body type. 

I made a price guide: 

Edited by morningstar999
added more stuff
  • Like 1

What you have to say about mines.. :D

They are all with the original color that they were born with.

Kavat 1

Spoiler

URE90rN.jpg

o08j2wr.jpg

scvkOlS.jpg

Kavat 2

Spoiler

hj6pmRJ.jpg

mi1rdFC.jpg

KuFcDED.jpg

Kavat 3

Spoiler

4dVymJc.jpg

ydvMx8r.jpg

2otvYpl.jpg

My guess is that the shape of his bodys are pretty comon but the bronze color is rare.. but who knows? we are only in the first day of the Upadate.. 

8 hours ago, _Nyoka said:

What you have to say about mines.. :D

They are all with the original color that they were born with.

Kavat 1

Kavat 2

Kavat 3

My guess is that the shape of his bodys are pretty comon but the bronze color is rare.. but who knows? we are only in the first day of the Upadate.. 

body type doesn't change! heads and tails change instead of body and height!

the brown I'm seeing seems pretty common but thats a guess. (not the bronze but the brown on the spine) 

Head types:

Fennec Fox head (rare?)

B0uZlN.jpg

Persian head (rare?)

J7k1hQ.jpg

Tufted ears (big)

SmkCLX.jpg

Ball ears (big)

5GYRgI.jpg

Tail types:

Guppy

ApnFV7.jpg

Peackock

rpTrPl.jpg

Mermaid/fish -Petal?

fLkX3r.jpg

-arrow tail

0oz5yq.jpg

Fan/leaf

yANTSl.jpg

Edited by morningstar999

3 hours ago, morningstar999 said:

the brown I'm seeing seems pretty common but thats a guess. (not the bronze but the brown on the spine) 

Yeah.. you're right.. when i did the post i dint change the colors and didnt notice that the "Bronze like color" was actually brown.. until now i wasted my plats with 5 kavats.. only one get the brown tho.

2 hours ago, morningstar999 said:

Yes Sir!!

Spoiler

64460752.jpg

Spoiler

475089warframekavat.jpg690248warframekavat2.jpg

Here's mine. The fur is named "hyacinth pattern". the tail as you named it seems to be a "peacock" tail and the head a "fennec" head :) I find it pretty nice (not cute?) and the colours remind me of Pandora's faun (Avatar movie)... Quite sure I am satisfied with this pet :)

2 hours ago, Lywae said:
  Hide contents

Here's mine. The fur is named "hyacinth pattern". the tail as you named it seems to be a "peacock" tail and the head a "fennec" head :) I find it pretty nice (not cute?) and the colours remind me of Pandora's faun (Avatar movie)... Quite sure I am satisfied with this pet :)

nice! they all seem to have a hyacinth pattern -least all the ones I have seen so far, I don't think there is going to be much difference in patterns (other than whats on the head/tails) 

v56uKbv.jpg?1

Don't know what to call this tail, no idea if its rare or not, the inner portions of the tail (yellow) are not recolourable.

Fur pattern is Hyacinth, ears are tufted.

Colours are all natural

Edited by BucketofsandtheTHird

1 hour ago, BucketofsandtheTHird said:

v56uKbv.jpg?1

Don't know what to call this tail, no idea if its rare or not, the inner portions of the tail (yellow) are not recolourable.

Colours are all natural

its the energy colour, which isn't changeable  -ive been naming it the Arrow tail, seems fitting. 

17 hours ago, texrei said:

I've made a little sample. Not sure if flat muzzles or last two aren't the same. It seems like the most rare are heads 3,4 and tails 4,5

nlm7pie.jpg

head 2 and 5 is probably the same ,head 3 and 6 are probably the same, head 1 and 6are probably the same and  head 4 is probably the rarest. I have all the tail so i have no idea which is considered rare in the picture.

8 minutes ago, Nijyumensou said:

head 2 and 5 is probably the same ,head 3 and 6 are probably the same, head 1 and 6are probably the same and  head 4 is probably the rarest. I have all the tail so i have no idea which is considered rare in the picture.

do you have another picture(s) of the 4 one -that i have never seen before  -wait is it not just the tuffed ears one but at a funny angle? -it has the same markings and dangly ear bits which is why i am thinking this...

also the third one -looks like it might be the fennic eared one (like 6) but its hard to tell from that angle? 

ty

Edited by morningstar999

1 hour ago, morningstar999 said:

do you have another picture(s) of the 4 one -that i have never seen before  -wait is it not just the tuffed ears one but at a funny angle? -it has the same markings and dangly ear bits which is why i am thinking this...

also the third one -looks like it might be the fennic eared one (like 6) but its hard to tell from that angle? 

ty

i copied from another person from somewhere so I have no idea . it is possible that it is just funny angle. maybe you can try replicate the angle with what you think it is?

If that is just funny angle, we will just have 4 type of head and 5 type of tail as of now.

5 hours ago, BucketofsandtheTHird said:

v56uKbv.jpg?1

Colours are all natural

I call this one the "Shovel Tail".

1 hour ago, Nijyumensou said:

i copied from another person from somewhere so I have no idea . it is possible that it is just funny angle. maybe you can try replicate the angle with what you think it is?

If that is just funny angle, we will just have 4 type of head and 5 type of tail as of now.

Huh, you are right about all. So it's just 4 first types

9 minutes ago, Maugre said:

I call this one the "Shovel Tail".

I figured Arrow sounded nicer and the shapes of the end remind me of one the arrow skins you can get :D

1 hour ago, Nijyumensou said:

yep I think my list earlier sums up the types I honestly was hoping for more than 4 heads :/  being we arn't getting rare colours and patterns

prehaps they will make more ....

1 minute ago, morningstar999 said:

I figured Arrow sounded nicer and the shapes of the end remind me of one the arrow skins you can get :D

Looks like the Dread's basic arrows.

...Which look more like shovels than arrows XD

4 minutes ago, Maugre said:

Looks like the Dread's basic arrows.

...Which look more like shovels than arrows XD

thats it, been a while since i used a bow haha. 

5 hours ago, BucketofsandtheTHird said:

v56uKbv.jpg?1

Colours are all natural

using this pic to show the tail on the front page -hope thats ok. 

I have bred out two Kavats since its was released. My Cup is a Adarza and Straw is a Sweeta breed. I don't know if gender would affect the ears so I would like to see what you guys think about. After find out all of the appearance (hopefully?!), maybe we can also try to look at the patterns, colors, straight genetic imprints and cross breeds. Thank you for the original poster and everyone who participates in this topic.   

• Cup_ Adarza (Male). Tufted ears/ Peacock tail 
Spoiler

27F2FF892CBD71D5594569D299BE634896C648CA

• Straw_ Sweeta (Female). Ball ears/ Chinese fan tail 
Spoiler

F113A9D27E0AD8FF78D684D12129638BEFD58CD8