The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kavat head/tails/patterns -post your findings!

morningstar999

Question

I want to find out all we can about how heads/tails for kavats there is and how common/rare each one seems to be! 

so far I have found 5 different types of tails, and have seen 4 different heads.

Updated 13/11/16 

they have improved the ugly Persian face: 

aS1zLw.jpg

update - ball ears/heads currently seem to be a bit bugged where some of them have tuffs of fur on the end but are the ball type -I think this is just a graphical glitch. 

update two -this could infarct be a permanent change to the ball ears rather than a bug? 

ZopPh9.jpg

NO HEAD OR TAIL TYPE IS RARE. 

Head types:

Fennec Fox head 

In4FMz.jpg

Persian head 

tFdVd3.jpg

Tufted ears (big)

dE3xVf.jpg

Ball ears (big)

nRd0GW.jpg

Tail types:

Guppy

ApnFV7.jpg

Peackock

rpTrPl.jpg

Mermaid/fish tail

2KV3zY.jpg

-arrow tail (or dread)

0oz5yq.jpg

leaf tail

cNkTGO.jpg

New: 

in order to help you I.D how many matching colours and where colours go on a kavat I have made this image to help clarify the 'fur' colour slots and where each one sits on a kavat. 

fEAUS4.png

known energy colours are:  

pale pink (almost white) 

yellow 

orange 

blue 

cyan 

green 

and a limey colour I think. 

-the original image that was going around (which was on the wiki and since removed) has been proven false. so there is know known colour values for the energy colours at this point. 

found more please let me know? 

POST YOUR FINDINGS! 

togeather we can crack the mysteries of kavat breeding!

Update -No colours or patterns are rare -theres is only one pattern (hyacinth) and only one body type. 

I made a price guide: 

Edited by morningstar999
added more stuff
  • Like 1

204 answers to this question

I just bred one, a random incubation. The primary color seems to be Hyacinth Blue, the tertiary is Executioner Grey and the accents are Harkonar Orange, but the
energy and secondary colors appear to be an identical light pink, and I don't recognize the color in the credit-buyable gene masking kit. I suspect it may be Dragonlily pink, but I don't have that pack. If somebody does, a confirm/deny would be useful.

Here's a pair of pictures, front and back of him.

http://imgur.com/a/xehZB

Edited by Kalanco

My first Kavat (Smeeta) name Skeeter.  So worried when it was a kitten and didn't have a tail.  happy with it.

9ljCfpT.jpg

Could not figure out the Tertiary color or accent.  But the Primary "spots" are brown, and the Secondary color is Regor Green. 

Edited by kkinnison

tAMdGzG.png

A3HSiGt.png  

These are pictures of my natural born scarlet fox named Yui. I believe even if the shade of red that is on her is in one of the 3 color masking kits, it may be a rare color or atleast uncommon. (the tail is also the maple leaf)

Edited by Diduel
picture error, minor fixing on format, minor grammatical error

So far I've bred 5 kavats, one of which I used 2 imprints for (so, 4 random). 3 adarza, 2 smeeta.

I've gotten the Fennec head 3 times, ball-tip ears twice. No other head types.

I've gotten the leaf tail 4 times, and the mermaid/fan tail only once. Never gotten any of the others.

I combined a smeeta and an adarza together and got another adarza, with most of the physical features of the smeeta (m), but the coloring and tail of the adarza (f).

6 hours ago, Oniugnip said:

This is my first kavat. All you see is purely natural (except the clan and alliance emblems). I hope this helps something ^-^ Maple-Leaf Tail and Pointy Ears. The red-orange (Vermillion) seems to be in the 160k credit pack as "Harkonar Red"

Reveal hidden contents

Now that's beautiful. The fact that it's with the leaf tail on such colours makes it even better.