The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

My laptop can run warframe since the Specters of the Rail update

Tooasty1

Ever since i updated warframe this morning i am not able to run the game due to massive fps drops. Just yesterday i averaged around 30-40 fps during a mission and a solid 60 in my ship. But since the update ill have around 15 fps in missions and 20 in my ship. Im not sure if its because my laptop cant keep up with the huge updates or not but i really dont wanna have to quit warframe cause of fps lag. :(

1 hour ago, Tooasty1 said:

15 fps in missions and 20 in my ship

55 minutes ago, BiscuitLord12 said:

Same i have a GTX 980, 16 GBs or RAM, an I7 4th generation and im getting like 15fps in the missions

First:
Can you try optimizing / verifying your download cache via. the Warframe launcher?

13TDmYm.png

If that does not help:
Can you both please submit a support ticket with a copy of your EE.log so we can take a look at what is happening in the engine during these framerate drops? Info on where to find your EE.log can be found here.

Also, for the EE.log file you send us, could you type something in chat around the time you experience these FPS drops? Typing something simple like "slowperf" could help us track down when exactly the issue is occurring. 

Thanks.

Edited by [DE]Dmitri

The problem may have to do with a new display setting option called "Refresh Rate." After applying the most recent hotfix, my game's resolution was set at the lowest, the game was in window mode, and the refresh rate was at 48 Hz. I changed the rate to 60 Hz and still found lag in the missions.

This lag is especially apparent when trying to solve the hardest level Grineer puzzles from Sabotage and Spy missions, making the solve nearly impossible without the Ciphers.

I use a laptop with a GTX 970M with no graphics/lag issues before the newest update.

3 hours ago, WolfTitan said:

The problem may have to do with a new display setting option called "Refresh Rate." After applying the most recent hotfix, my game's resolution was set at the lowest, the game was in window mode, and the refresh rate was at 48 Hz. I changed the rate to 60 Hz and still found lag in the missions.

This lag is especially apparent when trying to solve the hardest level Grineer puzzles from Sabotage and Spy missions, making the solve nearly impossible without the Ciphers.

I use a laptop with a GTX 970M with no graphics/lag issues before the newest update.

Yes! this is just what happened to me when i updated thank god im not the only one! I have not played warframe since the update and i really wanna get back into it cause i dont wanna get kicked from my clan xD..

On 08/07/2016 at 11:57 PM, [DE]Dmitri said:

First:
Can you try optimizing / verifying your download cache via. the Warframe launcher?

13TDmYm.png

If that does not help:
Can you both please submit a support ticket with a copy of your EE.log so we can take a look at what is happening in the engine during these framerate drops? Info on where to find your EE.log can be found here.

Also, for the EE.log file you send us, could you type something in chat around the time you experience these FPS drops? Typing something simple like "slowperf" could help us track down when exactly the issue is occurring. 

Thanks.

So, looks like one of the hotfixes helped me. Im still getting sutters in all missions and in the navigation tho :c

To anyone suffering from frame rate issues try making sure the full screen option in the launcher is checked on. 

I noticed that for some reason my launcher doesn't like to keep it active and my frames suffered a lot because of it. Switching it back on solved all my problems.