Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where is the new Draco?

Prepotenza

Question

7 answers to this question

5 minutes ago, Prepotenza said:

Hello,
Please keep "it's better like this" and "draco is for noobs" comments for yourself.
So, I need to put some forma on my gear, where is the new place to farm levels in a couple of minutes?

Whatever node you choose.

Draco was horridly made which made farming XP stupidly simple quite sure DE squashed missions like that...

Bit give it a few weeks and someone will find a marginally better than the rest spots.

I've personally had best results on Mot (Survival) in the Void, just find a camp spot with a max range mag to keep everything in place and to pretty much insta kill. My friend's Primary and Melee got maxed in 25mins.

Edited by Predation

21 hours ago, Prepotenza said:

Hello,
Please keep "it's better like this" and "draco is for noobs" comments for yourself.
So, I need to put some forma on my gear, where is the new place to farm levels in a couple of minutes?

Tail Winded from General Discussion to Players helping Players.

22 hours ago, Lord_Datastorm said:

Draco served a purpose for people who have everything and wanted to relevel things quickly. It's not like we got extra mastery for it. This whole update in general is terrible.

I acknowledge this, not everyone has all the time in the world to grind/play 5hrs/day everyday. It's not like it ruins the competition, any form of competition between player is limited by conclave.

Back to topic, my main place to level is anywhere with high level infected, preferably defense. Because Infected is easier overall than others. They don't shoot projectiles in general, only 1-2 does. I love to do Akkad, it's not that fast actually, but I think it's fair between effort and affinity reward. I can say it's much much slower than Draco of course, but it can be soloed and I like it when I want to go more than 5 wave. Most random people just go 5 wave and leave.

On 7/10/2016 at 11:03 AM, revergenie said:

I acknowledge this, not everyone has all the time in the world to grind/play 5hrs/day everyday. It's not like it ruins the competition, any form of competition between player is limited by conclave.

Back to topic, my main place to level is anywhere with high level infected, preferably defense. Because Infected is easier overall than others. They don't shoot projectiles in general, only 1-2 does. I love to do Akkad, it's not that fast actually, but I think it's fair between effort and affinity reward. I can say it's much much slower than Draco of course, but it can be soloed and I like it when I want to go more than 5 wave. Most random people just go 5 wave and leave.

I farmed in Hieracon, Pluto, an Infested Excavation, got a bunch of cores, relics and decent exp, and you just need 1500 Cryotic to level up something.
That's pretty decent, but I miss Draco.

On 7/12/2016 at 6:52 PM, Prepotenza said:

I farmed in Hieracon, Pluto, an Infested Excavation, got a bunch of cores, relics and decent exp, and you just need 1500 Cryotic to level up something.
That's pretty decent, but I miss Draco.

Well, I didn't like excavation because:

1. the time it took is fixed, 1 artifact = 100 seconds.

2. with small area defense, u got the stacked affinity from other players.

3. with fast nova and AoE weapon I can do 3 mins/5wave = 15 mins.