Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

#everythingWllBeFoGrabs

5HV3N

Can we have an updatae on why prime vault is still in place?

I'm deeply dissapoint.

And I won't even comment on how I feel with none of my keys convering to projection that contains mag/dakra/boar, though I digress...

DE, you backed up on your words many times before, but this one is too big to forgive.

#BoycotttWarWithin

Edited by 5HV3N

Prime Vault is an artificial way to increase an items rarity. If something is sealed away, it creates an artificial demand "ONLY WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!!". It creates a hype, cuz anything that's only around for a limited time MUST be awesome right? At least, in the eyes of the lazy general public who don't use their critical thinking skills, and use their wallets instead. Then, they unseal it, satisfy the artificial demand, with artificial supply, and watch something worth nothing, make them riches. And that, is how a game, fully functional and complete in the eyes of it's developers (enough to warrant content and currency you have to pay real money for, and enough to have -additional- content, instead of FIXING current content) can get away with calling itself "beta".

\

24 minutes ago, 5HV3N said:

Cause they usually leave it up for a month.

24 minutes ago, 5HV3N said:

And I won't even comment on how I feel with none of my keys convering to projection that contains mag/dakra/boar.

Seems odd, cause i have relics that have the mag stuff.   

Two things:

A) There is most likely an error with how the keys translated into relics. Some people with boatloads of keys missed out on certain kinds of relics.

B) Prime Vault was here before the update for a specific, fixed amount of time. That time hasn't dwindled down yet, so calm the mammaries.

26 minutes ago, SurryCurry said:

That time hasn't dwindled down yet, so calm the mammaries.

how about no?

Leaving vault intact and not presenting timetable for it's removal(for what I and many others waited faithfully for over a year now. Which is what, 25% of whole lifetime of warframe untill now?) is major breach of trust and faith.
And as far as I'm concerned those are broken beyond repair now, and I don't even care about what war within can offer anymore.

Edited by 5HV3N

3 minutes ago, 5HV3N said:

how about no?

Leaving vault intact and not presenting timetable for it's removal(for what I and many others waited faithfully for over a year now) is major breach of trust and faith.
And as far as I'm concerned those are broken beyond repair now.

https://warframe.com/ right in the middle, timetable was given before unsealing.

Official announcement

Edited by Souldend78

1 hour ago, 5HV3N said:

I'm deeply dissapoint.

And I won't even comment on how I feel with none of my keys convering to projection that contains mag/dakra/boar.

You backed up on your words many times before, but this one is too big to forgive.

#BoycotttWarWithin

k. If you gonna just be pick one sentence to give yourself the reason to boycot,go ahead.

this one sentence was sole reason why people accepted vault in a first place.
Now it turns out it was an outright lie to shut up people.

A lie from developer that festers on opinion of "being best f2p out there" and mouth-to-mouth marketing is more than enough reason to boycott for me.
I was ok with no real objective other than buying out whole shop. I was ok with mods affecting gameplay (and "everything affecting gameplay is obtainable through playing") being limited to events/trading/baro visits. I was oke with presenting drift mods where "exilus mods will not offer direct stat increases". I was ok with increasing encryption on droptables over time. I'm kinda ok'ish with new market layout consealing blueprints for gear even more that it used to.
But this one is too much for me to take.

I'll even go as far as advising against picking up this game to whoever I'll see considering it.

@Souldend78, you miss the point so much that it calls for ad hominem.

@(XB1)KnightRaime, prime gear can simply be replaced with 3 months of resource booster(s) drop 5$ from price and sell just as well, I won't accept is as legitimate answer.

Edited by 5HV3N

@5HV3N

Nah, I didn't miss the point of what I did quoted you for.

As for the point of your thread, try a search or read on all the feedback threads for the last 24 hours, there is a lot that DE seems to have screwed up for, but there have been players actually posting screen shoots of their keys and Mag, Boar and Dakra being on the list.

How the whole Relics system works and what rewards are behind them is more of what you should be asking.

Edit:

As far as I understand, which is not much to be honest, the unvaulting is just the usual sales pitch, just like regular PA, the void drops "should" still be there once is time is up....emphasis on "should", but no gonna deny I have a bad feeling about it. 

Edited by Souldend78

5HV3N is talking about unvaulting everything and removing the concept of the vault altogether. Having all prime items available at any time. 

I think the reason for the vault to exist is finite void missions, having too many items in them would dilute drop tables with useless clutter. Not so in the current system. They can just add more relics.

This can dilute relics, true. But we can get some system where we can take 2-3 of the same relic and morph them into another relic in the same era to give players even more control over what relics they have and can use. So no matter how many relics there are, how diluted void becomes, players will still be able to make the relics they want and have a chance at getting the items inside them.

11 minutes ago, QuietBiro said:

5HV3N is talking about unvaulting everything and removing the concept of the vault altogether. Having all prime items available at any time. 

DE was pretty clear about the Relic mission system (which I don't care for since a la syndicate, you have to pray to RNGesus for the type of mission/reward to rotate), what was not clear was the crafting and the conversion of previously owned keys, that was a mess of not even joking proportions (another grind in order to grind in order to have a better chance at another grind), even I cannot care less as it stands atm.

For unvaulting everything, I agree, I have yet to see all previous items (Ember/Frost/etc...) returned to the tables....he should just had said that in the first place (intead of mag/boar/dakra only rant) if that was his concern.

Clarification goes a long way.

Edited by Souldend78