Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Help finding more Cephalon Fragments?

Cyborg-Rox

Question

After finding all Cephalon Fragments for one of the Lore entires of a planet, I'm unable to find further Fragments to unlock the other entries for that same planet.

Do you need to do something else for those? Or are those just better hidden?

6 answers to this question

I happen to have done exactly one lore entr for Mars, so I ran a mission on it, and found a fragment on the first try. I guess you just missed them. Sweep levels more thoroughly, sometimes they lie in more hidden corners.

Try equipping loot-detecting mods - fragments are displyed on the radar with a unique icon.

Just now, VisionAndVoice said:

No, they should be as easy to find as before. Maybe it's just bad luck? What planet are we talking about anyway?

Haven't been doing too many runs, but it's Mars I'm talking about.

Mainly just getting these fragments while completing the junctions.

1 minute ago, VisionAndVoice said:

I happen to have done exactly one lore entr for Mars, so I ran a mission on it, and found a fragment on the first try. I guess you just missed them. Sweep levels more thoroughly, sometimes they lie in more hidden corners.

Try equipping loot-detecting mods - fragments are displyed on the radar with a unique icon.

Meh, I think I'll just passively collect them as I play the game instead of straight-up farming just to collect them all. Probably get a good amount of them while doing Syndicate missions.

There seems to be one in every mission for me.  I have a Kubrow with Animal Instinct (maxed) and I see them highlighted on my minimap when I get close.  Once, one spawned inside a rock on Earth that I couldn't scan, so that's a possibility too.  So far, I've completed one image on Earth and one on Mars.  I don't know if any of the rest of you have noticed this, but if you look at a completed picture and move your mouse around it, you'll hear a static-y signal fade in and fade out.  Find the right spot, and you get a secret audio message.

2 minutes ago, Tantalus010 said:

There seems to be one in every mission for me.  I have a Kubrow with Animal Instinct (maxed) and I see them highlighted on my minimap when I get close.  Once, one spawned inside a rock on Earth that I couldn't scan, so that's a possibility too.  So far, I've completed one image on Earth and one on Mars.  I don't know if any of the rest of you have noticed this, but if you look at a completed picture and move your mouse around it, you'll hear a static-y signal fade in and fade out.  Find the right spot, and you get a secret audio message.

Ah, I think I slightly noticed that, but couldn't figure out what I was getting out of it, if I needed to do something else