Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Console hacking colours

Looopeh

I can't tell how many times i failed a Grineer spy mission because of the console colours, they are ALL yellow, the pointer, the sphere the pointer rotates on and SPECIALLY the console behind it, it's all freaking yellow, 70% of my attemps end up failing because i can't see where the pointer thing is, DE can you please make a colour distinction beetween the console colour and the sphere thingy at least? please?...

The trick to them is to close your eyes listen, and repeat.  Even the big ones that swap direction and have all segments active can actually be done faster than with a cipher once you get the timing down (double tap to switch two segments at a time).

Buy yeah, yellow on yellow with a yellow console showing through from behind.  That's straight up bad UI design.  They could make the area around the puzzle transparent, to keep some of the aesthetic, but the circle should really be opaque, and ideally it should have more contrast between active and inactive segments, and a color change for the ones you've switched.

Edited by polarity