Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ash Teleport Vs Grapple

lstalri

So, from what I saw from the live stream, it looks like Ash's teleport will be completely swept aside, not that it wasn't already incredibly limited to the point of almost being useless.  Is there any particular reason why you can't teleport to just about any surface you like?  At the very least allow Ash to teleport to anything and everything the grapple can attach to. 

second post of grapple jealousy.

it seems to be spreading.

my submission. volts shock skill should grapple two things to each other. i shall call it "sparkful man-hug attractor".

its only fair. since we have a grapple now.

Ooh, yeah! Just cause style!

They said during stream that ash and volt needed reworking, but those suggestions (ash grapple teleport and volt aoe man hug thingy) are way too exagerated. And that 25 power shock bolt would lead to way too easy infested cleaving. It goes without saying that Volt's skills need some love, but that it way too much.

Edited by eKatSS

The grapple hook could be limited. So say as you level it up or upgrade it through mods or such: you have limited uses in the game. So first time you get it, 3 only per game (only example). My point is that they probably won't make the grapple hook spiderman (not the amazing one) style free-swing everywhere as that would also make wall-running pretty useless.

Grapple is not a really confirmed. They said on stream that are testing things and then think what will be implemented.

As a Loki main, I will be kinda upset to have my switch teleport easily substituted by an "melee weapon".