Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cant get to Phobos (Plz Help)

_Hugs

Question

So when i go to mars and do everything on mars i still cant get anywhere else because of Phobos. Phobos Junction on mars requires Lith Fissures to be sealed and i cant seal them if i dont have the void (unless every lith fissure quest has for some reason been in the void and im just that unlucky) and i cant get the void without Phobos so i cant seal relics. The picture bellow is showing the quests i need to do to get Phobos and the Lith Fissure quests in the void that i cant get too (nothing is in spoiler tab just clicked it a few times sorry)

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

This tab was an accident

19173517001177B2000EBF3B3871C02313A780A6

A few hours have passed and a new Lith mission has started and to my surprise(not really) its still in the void you would think it would be on another planet but nope still in the void that i still cant access. 04BCCA5A1D9E1262EDF08E76E66896BCC7911B2C

Edited by _Hugs

10 answers to this question

13 minutes ago, _Hugs said:

So when i go to mars and do everything on mars i still cant get anywhere else because of Phobos. Phobos Junction on mars requires Lith Fissures to be sealed and i cant seal them if i dont have the void (unless every lith fissure quest has for some reason been in the void and im just that unlucky) and i cant get the void without Phobos so i cant seal relics. The picture bellow is showing the quests i need to do to get Phobos and the Lith Fissure quests in the void that i cant get too (nothing is in spoiler tab just clicked it a few times sorry)

Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents

This tab was an accident

?id=721797110 (if you cant see it open in a new tab)

Sadly, I have the same problem as well...

1 hour ago, Deaanw said:

Lith fissures doesnt only spawn in void but on different places, so what you will have to do is wait until its at another place and then do the mission. 

I have waited and waited and waited and the only place the quests have been is the void.

1 minute ago, _Hugs said:

I have waited and waited and waited and the only place the quests have been is the void.

The absolute first Lith was on Mars i think so it will appear on other planets. I dont think its worth just sitting and waiting for them as of now, do other quests and work your way through the missions so that when the different fissures spawn you can go grab them. 

1 hour ago, Deaanw said:

The absolute first Lith was on Mars i think so it will appear on other planets. I dont think its worth just sitting and waiting for them as of now, do other quests and work your way through the missions so that when the different fissures spawn you can go grab them. 

Ive done the missions that i can do on the planets i have now really all thats left is the waiting and grinding while i wait