Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I am STUCK!

AwkwardFerret

Question

Alright, so I am trying to get the Odonata archwing through the quests.. All the resources can easily be obtained. EXCEPT FOR THE CONTROL MODULES! Control modules can only be obtained in Jupiter, Neptune, and the Void. So, to get to Jupiter I have to go to Ceres. To go to Ceres, I have to kill something on Phobos. To get to Phobos, I need to seal lith fissues (which are only located in the void, from what I have heard). So how about getting to Neptune? I already have Saturn unlocked from a previous update. So I unlock Uranus. Yet the first node on Uranus REQUIRES AN ARCHWING!

How am I supposed to progress in the game with this new update? I'm sure there has to be some way without purchasing control modules from the market.

Thank you for reading, help would be appreciated. 

12 answers to this question

6 minutes ago, AwkwardFerret said:

Alright, so I am trying to get the Odonata archwing through the quests.. All the resources can easily be obtained. EXCEPT FOR THE CONTROL MODULES! Control modules can only be obtained in Jupiter, Neptune, and the Void. So, to get to Jupiter I have to go to Ceres. To go to Ceres, I have to kill something on Phobos. To get to Phobos, I need to seal lith fissues (which are only located in the void, from what I have heard). So how about getting to Neptune? I already have Saturn unlocked from a previous update. So I unlock Uranus. Yet the first node on Uranus REQUIRES AN ARCHWING!

How am I supposed to progress in the game with this new update? I'm sure there has to be some way without purchasing control modules from the market.

Thank you for reading, help would be appreciated. 

I agree. It's impossible progressing in the game if such resources aren't accessible early on. Furthermore, even the warframe blueprints we get needs such resources. Basically, ur stuck prevented for obtaining new stuff unless you are taxi'd or buy plat. 

1 minute ago, Rekuji said:

I agree. It's impossible progressing in the game if such resources aren't accessible early on. Furthermore, even the warframe blueprints we get needs such resources. Basically, ur stuck prevented for obtaining new stuff unless you are taxi'd or buy plat. 

Dear god.. Maybe I was correct about this game being impossible....

If this game isn't able to be progressed without platinum, is this game truly pay to win? I hope not.

Let's hope someone has a solution to this....

1 minute ago, AwkwardFerret said:

Dear god.. Maybe I was correct about this game being impossible....

If this game isn't able to be progressed without platinum, is this game truly pay to win? I hope not.

Let's hope someone has a solution to this....

they changed the starmap recently with junctions/rewards , etc.., it is possible that they made it wrong and make it impossible to progress as a new player for some items. just except a fix for this soon, its surely not intended

Just now, cob_metallica said:

they changed the starmap recently with junctions/rewards , etc.., it is possible that they made it wrong and make it impossible to progress as a new player for some items. just except a fix for this soon, its surely not intended

Yes even some of the junctions are broken and prevent progress. They'll have it fixed when they come back in office from tennocon i'm sure. Really lame timing.

Just now, cob_metallica said:

I can understand that this update is new and that the developers and the players must play it to find any bugs or issues. I have heard that the developers themselves said they do not wish for players to pay money just to progress. Hopefully an update will come soon to fix this issue.

10 minutes ago, Simshobel said:

Lith fissures are not exclusive to the Void. And after reaching Phobos you have access to the Void. Not simple, you have to wait for accessible Lith fissure, but definitely not impossible.

Ah... I see. Do you happen to know what other planets lith fissures appear on?

12 minutes ago, AwkwardFerret said:

Do you happen to know what other planets lith fissures appear on?

Looks like basic planets like Mercury, Venus, etc. Up to level 20ish. And, as any other fissure, could spawn in the Void. Which is quite bizarre, if you ask me, hope they change it.