The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why DE? WHY?! (Bit of a small joke during TennoCon)

Fero_Felidae

So I much like everyone else that was online during TennoCon Went to have a bout at the Gift from TennoCon event. Which for those reading that have no clue what this was i can tell you it was quite a bit of fun! Infact fun enough that i feel it should be a thing. I think it would be awesome to have a mission on each planet tileset that is completely unranked from everything else but will allow you to edit the maps stats in multiple different ways. From the level 9999 enemies we faced during the TennoCon event to making it all the way down to 1% gravity or something else lol.

Anyways i wanted to start up a small topic to ask people of their highest kill counts during the event? A topic a few of my friends and i were going on about after the event was seeing who managed to snag the most kills using our own loadouts. So if you got a good amount of kills leave a post detailing your loadout with the amount of kills!

Nova Prime
Prisma Dual Cleaver (Speed/Crit build with justice blades on)
Poor level 1 kavat that couldnt keep up lol

I managed to snag about 7-8 kills through out the entire event due to my friend Dante (in the photo) using vortex to pull them into one spot so we could go to town on them.

Also shout out to whoever else ran into our dear friend stalker during the event lol. It was a bit terrifying trying to figure out if he could instakill us like normal or not!

d7e533d52a7e702c86d1d6b44edd200b.jpg

I was in a four person group and got nearly all of the kills, I had easily cleared my affinity challenge of 30 kills for the mission.

Banshee with Savage Silence, modded for duration and reduced range.

Any dagger weapon with Covert Lethality (used dark dagger).

Even got visited by New Loka, but that was on my second attempt where we were 8 seconds shy of finishing.

I kept trying but i kept dying of air support thingies , then i thought of equinox , i made a range and duration build really quick and went , put them to sleep went to day , main , do finisher dmg ..... HOLY MOLY , The numbers were ridiculously CRAZY , i activated it and wiped the whole map . Was fun searching for a different method cuz most people were using covert lethality .