Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Jupiter: Europa Junction

War_Scream

Question

Hi everyone,

So first off let me say that Warframe is great and I enjoy the game a lot. That being said, as off the new update I am having some issues. One of which is at the Jupiter: Europa Junction, one of the prerequisites it requires, is for me to craft a "Warframe Specter". I had no idea what that was and I read around and found out that it was just any old specter. So I crafted one of the ones I had "3 star force specter" I believe it was; however, when I did this, it didn't count towards me crafting a "Warframe Specter". Now what I am asking is, Did I do something wrong? is there something specific that I was supposed to craft? 

I would just like some clarification as to what is going on and what to do. Any feed back and help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

21 answers to this question

First, has the specter finished crafting and been claimed?  If this is the case, then just wait a day or two.  There are a lot of players reporting similar issues with the requirements for completing the junctions not being properly counted towards their progress, myself included.  However, if the specter is still in your foundry crafting and hasn't been completed yet, wait for it to finish and then claim it and assuming you aren't running into the same issue as the rest of us, it should count towards your progress in that junction.

Well see I crafted it and claimed it the next day, but when I went back to check on the progress for the junction, it still said that I hadn't crafted a specter, so should I just wait a few days and see what happens? Also, could it not have worked because of the app? I crafted it when I was logged in on PC but I claimed it when it finished using the app, should I wait to claim it for when I log in next?

I have the same issue.  I have crafted and claimed specters, and I even checked after I deployed one in a mission.  However, the requirement for the Europa junction is still not checked off.  I'm pretty sure I claimed the specter from the foundry in the game, not the app, but I'm not 100% sure.

I'm really getting fed up of performing tasks for nothing. First it was Eximus units on two planets that didn't get counted because they were quest missions, then Lith missions for Mars, Spy not counting for whatever junction and had to do it twice, and now the Specters 8 hours of waiting and resources wasted. I'm making new ones again and if they don't count that's another 8 hours.

Also, Eris is still locked with all nodes done and the VOID Deployment button is still non-functional. 

No mission lockout was promised and guess what? When there's some alert you can't do the original mission. In the case of a Fissure it can take hours to release.

Would a syndicate specter suffice, I wonder? A "warframe specter" could have been more properly explained, if you ask me. A specter that can be deployed by a warframe? One that HAS to be a warframe? I´d guess the latter...

Syndicate specters aren´t exactly Tenno, but... I´m lazy and I dont want to farm a bp when it seems like it might not even count towards junction progress the way it should...

On 28/7/2016 at 6:49 AM, Wanettedeath said:

Would a syndicate specter suffice, I wonder? A "warframe specter" could have been more properly explained, if you ask me. A specter that can be deployed by a warframe? One that HAS to be a warframe? I´d guess the latter...

Syndicate specters aren´t exactly Tenno, but... I´m lazy and I dont want to farm a bp when it seems like it might not even count towards junction progress the way it should...

Does not work. Just tried it with the Suda one

On 9/6/2016 at 11:05 PM, (XB1)Xerostomia said:

My problem is that I am able to fight the specter at the junction, kill it, but the console does not light up for me to activate the bridge, and thus I do not get the mission rewards, one of which is another quest line (the Strange New) to unlock the Saturn junction. Is there a work around?

I have the same problem and it's aggrivating as hell cause I really wanna get to Saturn