Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unlocking the planets tasks

cyntax94

Question

I want to unlock the void through Phobos, and unlock Phobos through Mars. However, the tasks at the Mars junction are impossible. They ask me to seal 3 lith fissures and support an invasion. The fissures ofcourse is on void which i havent unlocked yet and the invasion is on ceres, also locked. How should I deal with this?

7 answers to this question

I want to unlock the void through Phobos, and unlock Phobos through Mars. However, the tasks at the Mars junction are impossible. They ask me to seal 3 lith fissures and support an invasion. The fissures ofcourse is on void which i havent unlocked yet and the invasion is on ceres, also locked. How should I deal with this?

12 minutes ago, cyntax94 said:

Get people to taxi you

Maybe get a friend that has Warframe to help, clan mates, or recruit chat.

1 hour ago, Rostiel said:

I tried doing the lith fissures in the void and they didn't count toward the junction tasks for Mars. Could be a bug, or maybe it needs to be lith fissures on Mars.

Same here. I just finished a lith fissure. It didnt count. :(