Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PS4 to PC?

TenGaugeBoson

I am on PS4 ATM. MR 18, And I wanted to see the new update and play Lunaro so I started a pc account.

I freaking LOVE PC Warframe....However...ug.

1. There is no account migration so I would loose all my frames and all my plat and all my slots.{which are over a hundred because I buy a slot for every weapon instead of selling them after mastery."}

2.There seems to be a lot of bugs in the new update. I am currently stuck on Mars because of the Lith fissure no credit issue.

3.Everyone seems to hate the new update and star chart.

......I kinda like it with a couple exceptions...

a.In the market they kinda hid the blueprints...You have to click on a weapon with the plat price and then there is a tiny icon up in the right that will show you the credit price.Obvious "Trick" not an oversight but the money guys using basic Capitalism to manipulate consumers...It is the world we live in so.....It bothers me because I often exclaim how Warframe has the most bestest FTP model on the market.That's right I said "most bestest" and then they pull an obvious move like that....I It just reminded me of Wildstar and where that game ended up ...But whatever.

B.The star map is a little clunky.I do like the look and the progression with the junctions .But I keep trying to click a planet as I am zoomed out and end up choosing a mission.No big deal really.

All in all I am seeing why PS$ patches take so long....We don't get the bugs...So I am left with quandary...

I really like PC Warframe.The graphics are better and everything is better.....But PS4 is stable .and the patches and new content take longer....but they don't have the little glitches that have people raging....

I Wish Sony and Micropeckeheads would get their crap together and just let us have cross platform play.

If there is ever account migration in the future I will likely move to pc though just because of the proprietary tyranny of consoles.

Console to PC will never happen I'm afraid. Console to PC migration was never a thing, only PC to Console happened

Sony and Microsoft won't allow cross platform play because the updates are never together at all.

A. Market issue has been addressed by Steve and is planned to change.

B. Left click on planet, right click to zoom out fully. Hope this helps. No need to drag or use the scroll wheel

Edited by KJRenz