Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mods Vs New Slots: Artifact (Re: Livestream)

Xylia

I agree. We should get MORE mod slots if anything. If not, they should add the ability to save and load mod "presets". Such an ability would allow you to almost create "classes" for your warframe so that you can outfit it differently for each mission.

What I don't like about the current mod system is there's too many mods that are just too important that you are more or less forced to take, or you suffer especially in a group.

Are you a Rhino? I hope you have Rush on, or you're going to spend the whole map running after the rest of the team. Might need Quick Rest or Marathon to go with that too.

Are you a caster frame? Enjoy blowing all of those card slots on Energy mods.

And they want to add MORE freaking mods? We don't have room for the current ones, as I've said in this thread already. Six slots is.. very restrictive when you've got 20+ to choose from, when you are either forced or very heavily persuaded at best, to "choose" at least 4 of those.

And a lot of these "important" mods have such ridiculous costs, if you don't have a potato......forget it. Even with a potato, here pretty soon, it is going to be "oh, you didn't polarize at least twice? you're useless..." type situation.

Edited by Xylia

Why don't we just take the card slot from the lobby, and push it into the warframe mod screen!?!

So, instead of making it a mod, you select artifacts for your warframe on a per warframe basis from your deck. Artifacts will have levels, but they should not cost any mod space to apply. It should also not have any special polarities or even be able to be polarized by Forma. This new slot will be exclusively for artifacts as they are, barring any sort of upgrades they may let us make to them.

...just imo, what do you guys think?

Why don't we just take the card slot from the lobby, and push it into the warframe mod screen!?!

So, instead of making it a mod, you select artifacts for your warframe on a per warframe basis from your deck. Artifacts will have levels, but they should not cost any mod space to apply. It should also not have any special polarities or even be able to be polarized by Forma. This new slot will be exclusively for artifacts as they are, barring any sort of upgrades they may let us make to them.

...just imo, what do you guys think?

This is basically what we're asking for. That, and for the artifacts to please NOT use up our precious capacity points either.

This is basically what we're asking for. That, and for the artifacts to please NOT use up our precious capacity points either.

Didn't read through the whole thing before I posted. I wanted to say what I desired from this without being influenced by someone else's ideas.