The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why are Relics not treated like Dragon Keys?

TheSteelRat

Just woke up and had this thought come to my head and the only real problem I have with the new relic systems, and the GUI how we use them

Right now we have a segment on our Orbiter that shows us all our Relics and we can refine them with Traces.  This is okay

But when we go to Navigation, and select a place with a fissure, before we start, we have the option of selecting the relic we want to bring, what it might be and the chances of it being that, and then we join a group, or group in progress.  I have not tried forming a group via Recruiting and inviting to squads, so I don't know if that works. I do know that I am unable to "repeat mission" after completing one with a fissure and have to reform the squad.

Let us Equip Relics as gear, before we go to Navigation.  and like Dragon Keys, it should show up along with out other equipment when we join a group so others can see what we have.

I dont see any potential benefit of having to equip the keys on the gear slot, on the contrary i see potential issues.

- You would loose space for other useful gears to take your relic.
- You would have to reach the fissure and manually use the relic from the gear menu to activate it instead of simply pressing X
- You would have to wait all players to arriving at the fissure and activate their relic so if some player decided they want to go ahead and finish the mission objective or wonder around hoarding loot crates, you would have to wait for them.

5 hours ago, hybrid_demon said:

So you want to be able to join random public lobbies and criticize other players for not having the "right" relic equipped. I don't see anything bad coming from that.......

THis is not about pubs and hazing.  This is about transparency and trust.