Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[KAVAT] Is there rare Kavat ?

SaamSaam

3 minutes ago, Aetherial_Enigma said:

Looks like the ears and tails are what matters, as all the colors seem to be in the masking kits. and Smeeta seems to be sought after.

So which ear and tail are more expensive ? Cause I have 2 Smeeta Kavat and they have the 2 differents tails :) ( If you can, can you post your answer with a picture ? Because I don't know the tails's adjectives :/ )

But thanks for the answer ! :)

6 minutes ago, SaamSaam said:

So which ear and tail are more expensive ? Cause I have 2 Smeeta Kavat and they have the 2 differents tails :) ( If you can, can you post your answer with a picture ? Because I don't know the tails's adjectives :/ )

But thanks for the answer ! :)

From the limited amount that i see people buy, long pointy ears and the "Fan" and "Droopy" tails are sought after. The Droopy one being a long single flowing tail, and the Fan being shaped almost like a fan

1 minute ago, Hemmo67 said:

mind i ask. how? xD

i just don't get pictures to work :v

upload it to a place like Imgur, then copy the url of the picture, then you'll see "insert other media" on the bottom right of the comment box here on the forums and choose

insert image from url

14 minutes ago, Hemmo67 said:

mind i ask. how? xD

i just don't get pictures to work :v

Oy.  Off-point, I admit, but I'm running an Apple keyboard on my Windows box (because Apple makes such a great keyboard) and it won't take screenies; the keybindings are way different.  Sad is me.

1 minute ago, FierceRadiance said:

Oy.  Off-point, I admit, but I'm running an Apple keyboard on my Windows box (because Apple makes such a great keyboard) and it won't take screenies; the keybindings are way different.  Sad is me.

F6

1 minute ago, Hemmo67 said:

nope

add me on Warframe if you want to sell it :)

21 minutes ago, Aetherial_Enigma said:

From the limited amount that i see people buy, long pointy ears and the "Fan" and "Droopy" tails are sought after. The Droopy one being a long single flowing tail, and the Fan being shaped almost like a fan

There are only 2 differents tails no ? 

4 minutes ago, Aetherial_Enigma said:

No, there are more than 2 types of tails

Oh someone has some screens ? Because I have a "Droopy" and a "Spike" and I'd like to see the others :)

Edit : Oh I just saw this : 

Edited by SaamSaam

There are 3 types of tails: the koi tail, the feather like one and the spear one.

There are also 3 types of ears: the long (the most comon), the grennier hyeka ears and also a médium size ear.

eyes colors seams like the most comon is white, and blue being one of the rare.

11 minutes ago, THEBOX96 said:

There are 3 types of tails: the koi tail, the feather like one and the spear one.

There are also 3 types of ears: the long (the most comon), the grennier hyeka ears and also a médium size ear.

eyes colors seams like the most comon is white, and blue being one of the rare.

5 types of tails and 4 types of heads (that is known right now) actually.