Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Repeatable junction missions

Undescribable

So among all the complaints people have about the update, can't say I don't have any, I just wanted to see how many people wanted this. I really like the fact that we can face off against other Warframes with their own weapons and even using their abilities. While many might just one-hit them with a weapon that's decently modded, I've thought that it could be fun to just try and face the otherwise player-controlled characters.

I don't really see why they aren't repeatable unless you'd want to punish someone for not scanning the enemy the first time, and I don't see why you'd want to do that either.

I really like the area where you battle them as well, and if it or something similair could be made available in the future as part of the Orbiter that'd be cool. Also interesting why there's a Warframe there in the first place, and who or what is controlling them. Shouldn't they have been hunted by the Stalker or something if he's so intent on slaying us all? 

well considering that they are basically void of any explanation or exposition, whats the point? no lore, no buildup, no tension, no story, etc 

'stay out of my junction tenno!' ... boom 1-shot, press button, beep-boop, done 

maybe if there was more to them i could get excited... but this just really screams that there was a lot more intended and it got scrapped, just like the 2nd dream, DE was trying to keep so hush about all of this, but like... hush about what? there's nothing here... =/ 

one could argue that the 'mystery' is in the lack of info, but srsly? come on, that is a stretch... and lame 

I would like to replay it so that I can try different weapons and loadouts at different Mod Ranks.

I would throw making this Repeatable on the level of making Quests in general repeatable. Especially since by ToS we really aren't supposed to have multiple accounts.

+1 Make them replayable.