Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The New Void system is pretty sick....but

--BountyHunter--

In the previous void you could easily check if your teammates had the right key and keyshares were more efficient which made farming for prime parts a bit more easier as well. With the new update you could have a Radiant Relic and recruit players with a Radiant of the same relic, only to find out at the end that they've lied to you and chosen another random relic or they've not refined their relic at all. Look into this topic as soon as possible as it increases the neverending grind that was there even before Specters Of The Rail. I may have a small solution to this : when you're in a squad and you press 'esc' you can view all your different squad mates right? My idea is that just like Dragon Keys, the void relics (example : Meso B1 ), should show below the players' warframe equipped and as for the Refinement it should be shown to the right side of the Void Relic in Brackets like :

Example only:

Ex 1:  *Player Name*(Alias)      Ex 2: *Player Name*(Alias)      Ex 3: *Player Name*(Alias)

Volt Prime 30                             Volt Prime 30                            Volt Prime 30

MESO B1 (1)                              MESO B1 (2)                              MESO B1 (3)

Note - In these 3 examples, MESO B1 indicates the chosen relic and (1) , (2) and (3) indicate the Level of refinement. (1) - Exceptional (2) - Flawless (3) - Radiant

Would REALLY appreciate it if you could look into this matter as it would help a lot of players to feel that they're getting their times' worth by playing Warframe^^

Edit : As you can probably guess the reason why I have taken the time to write this post and bring it to the attention of the [DE]vs is because I was looking out for a squad to farm the Boar Prime Stock in MESO B1. I 'specifically' mentioned that whosoever joins must have MESO B1 at Radiant to increase our chances at the Boar Prime Stock significantly. At the end I found out that one of our squad members had chosen another relic and one of our rewards was a Paris Prime Part. As for the rest of our team I was the only one who had an uncommon drop (Forma) which, in simple words means that I had been cheated. THRICE. I would not like anyone else in our community to experience this further and I hope that my message has gone through :D

Edited by BountyHunter652
Wrote 'key' instead of 'relic' :p

yes, the system is not that bad but it indeed faults a lot in "randomly" organized groups since you dont know exactly what everyone has :\

Radiant relic groups would be ideal to try and farm a certain piece... but the truth is that if its not people you personally know... odds are your "radiant relic run" may not be so "radiant" lol There is the RNG aspect though that can still award us with the most common pieces, so it would be kinda hard to figure out if folks actually used a radiant relic

22 minutes ago, xxfiurionxx said:

yes, the system is not that bad but it indeed faults a lot in "randomly" organized groups since you dont know exactly what everyone has :\

Radiant relic groups would be ideal to try and farm a certain piece... but the truth is that if its not people you personally know... odds are your "radiant relic run" may not be so "radiant" lol There is the RNG aspect though that can still award us with the most common pieces, so it would be kinda hard to figure out if folks actually used a radiant relic

I just don't wanna get scammed lol^^

It's actually less efficient to run more than one Radiant of the same type. This doesn't apply to players lying about what they have I'm just pointing that out.

The probability of running 4 times with 1 Radiant and once with 4 Radiant is the same however if you don't get the piece you want you have 3 other rolls all of which could have rolled a Rare.

What I find esp annoying is when you know you can  get 30-48 Traces in a run without a booster and your pub group members act like closing the rift is a race often not chopping up the Eximus or even killing them. Essentially their ignorance costing you potential plat and one of many reasons I prefer to Solo or strictly group with Clan-mates.

Edited by Xzorn

I agree that you should be able to see ahead of time which relic players are equipping, but considering you choose those on the fly as you enter the mission, I think it's unwise to have it be in the mission itself.

Why? Same reason that void, vault and cache items are now hidden until end of mission: It would promote players quitting missions early.

If you could see what everyone has picked, you could quit out of spite for them not choosing the key you wanted them to pick, which is very anti-social and inflammatory. People used to do that on Void Sab runs when the rewards came up from the cache if it wasn't the one they wanted, basically leeching keys off people and not even completing the entire run, don't think they wouldn't do the same here. They would.

How about...

Maybe on the relic select/accept screen, you could then see which Relics other players select, so that whoever is the party leader can decide to cancel or proceed with the mission based on which keys are chosen. This, of course, wouldn't be the case on Public matches, only ones with pre-invited groups, to prevent people from just cancelling somebody else's run for trolling.

That could work, right?

21 minutes ago, Xzorn said:

It's actually less efficient to run more than one Radiant of the same type. This doesn't apply to players lying about what they have I'm just pointing that out.

The probability of running 4 times with 1 Radiant and once with 4 Radiant is the same however if you don't get the piece you want you have 3 other rolls all of which could have rolled a Rare.

i must have missed some sort of game mechanic so forguive me but... dont those 4 radiant rolls happen the same way? because the way of taking one at a time would not only be slower (needing 4 runs for it) but still the same drop chance O.o

Edited by xxfiurionxx

3 minutes ago, xxfiurionxx said:

i must have missed some sort of game mechanic so forguive me but... dont those 4 radiant rolls happen the same way? because the way of taking one at a time would not only be slower (needing 4 runs for it) but still the same drop chance O.o

The probability for the specific piece you want is the same but your alternate choices are better when you don't get what you wanted. You can pick a 50 ducat piece or another set piece that sells. It takes longer but chances are you're doing more than one Fissure run anyways.