Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ruined Prime Syandanas

Hey DE,

I have a problem with two of our Prime Syandanas.

First is the Citadella Prime Syandana. A nice Syandana with a great Channel Effect but why is there this strang Physic on the right part? It look's like it blows away from the Warframe back.

Second, the Cycuta Prime Syandana. I like it. But it was way better, before you guys patched the Gold Slots. Know why? The Channel Effect I was proud of, is gone. Now the Gold Parts goz a boring normal Channel Effect. Before you patched it, the inner wings on the left and right side of the Syandana had the Channel Effect. It looked way cooler and was something special. I mean the "wings" that you can color in Slot 2.

How about to fix it back? I payed for it and it was okay but after the patch, it's like a downgrade.

Same for the Citadella Syandana. Nice thing but with this strange physics, I don't want to have it on my Warframe.

On 13/7/2016 at 0:48 PM, (PS4)NeroRedgrave said:

I don't complain about free stuff. Game is in beta and some problems are okay for me. But not in terms of paid content.

Free or not sometimes the issue lies in common stuff.

Citadella's issue seems to be on the cloth physics. That one I know and agree that should be tweaked. The physics stuff is something DE is still figuring out I see, because we also need some good collision boxes on some parts.

Cycuta Prime is a really rare case though. The real lack of what's been traditionally a tint 3 (stripes) makes the thing hard to work with. Be it tintable channels or channeling effects. To be honest this Syandana's design has a cool idea on paper but in-game it seems hard to work with. I keep thinking that it should've been altered on release with community feedback in mind. Hm.

Also, this is not a bug but proper Art & Animation Feedback. Going to report the thread so it can be moved to the correct section :)

Edited by NightmareT12