Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Favorite boss quote

(PSN)Pinguin_ops

Oh I have plenty:

''Are you just mercenaries? Fighting for scraps? Where is this so-called Tenno honor?'' - Sargus Ruk

Insulting my honor? Now that just get me pissed enough to kill him over a thousand times!

"Attack me? My science? Maybe you thought you were dealing with that legless parrot? No, I'm no Hek. You give me a Fomorian fleet and you get a different outcome. Hellish outcome." - Tyl Regor

Taunting both Neffy and Hek at the same time...priceless. Oh and lets not even mention his quotes towards Alad V. Ahh, sweet roasted Alad meat...delightful.

"Is that... Teshin? So, (Laugh), the pseudo-Tenno lives! Still drunk on your own honor? Shocked it hasn't rotted you through yet." - Tyl Regor

Again these grineer and their insults towards honor...MEET THE WRATH OF MY SILVA & AEGIS, REGOR!

"Our fight is not with you Tenno.'' - Mania

Then let me join you, damnit, I am sick of working for the Lotus!

"This one has caused much suffering and yet you protect him... Why?" - Torment

Does it look like I want to? I am here to kill the jellyfish just as much as you are, but my weapons don't seem to be doing any damage.

I can't remember the exact quote, but it's from Vay Hek and something along the lines of "STOP THEM, NOW, STOP THEM OR I WILL SLAUGHTER YOU ALL MYSELF, THROWING YOUR PUNY LIVES AWAY" I could be way off with the exact quote, but it's something like that, just shows that Vay Hek is willing to do anything and everything to stop the Tenno

On 14/7/2016 at 2:04 AM, Lord_Azrael said:

Of course I love anything by tyl regor. But I just wanted to give a shout out to mutalist alad v for delivering all of his lines while taking a dump.

"Tenno... *hrnggg*... why must you always work against... *hernng* progress? "

So I'm not the only one to think that, lol... My guess is that constipation is a side effect of the infestation, and that's the real reason why he wanted to be cured ASAP. :D

Anyway, I'd choose: "The Tenno... *yawn* I was expecting... I don't know... more..." from Kela, because that bored tone is awesome.