The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Game freezes on results screen.

IronWolfKnight

Can confim. The game freezes 100% of the time for me. Also void rewards mix up. It showed me mag prime systems at the void selection screen. Then in the reward screen it switched to forma blueprint.

Rewards are not synched and the reward screen is frozen.

Details:

System: Windows 8.1, Intel Xeon E3-1230 v2, GTX 970

Frozen rewards on these missions: Tiwaz (Void), Stribog (Void), Ani (Void + Relic, also mixed up rewards)

Everything happend after the last hotfix.

Edited by bWild

Boethius on Mercury so far hangs 100% of the time, the visible diffrence between missions hanging on results and one that completed correctly seems to be different extraction animation. Ones ending with warframe being picked up from a platform on planet play animation correctly an completed fine. The ones with warframe entering "exit door" and flying out into space seem to hang where the animation should start loading, instead giving black screen in background.

This consistently happens to me after every mission now, no windows cockups or anything, just the game freezing on the result screen.

Also, it's been about 5 minutes now and suddenly it did continue back to my Orbiter, it seems it freezes for about 5 minutes, then continues.