Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Game freezes on results screen.

IronWolfKnight

I'm now experiencing a bug that freezes the game when you get to extraction and gain the results screen. This has happened to me twice in a row in the 4th tier capture mission on Pluto so I'm not sure if this bug is widespread around other missions.

EDIT: This issue has been resolved so no need comment on this post.

Edited by IronWolfKnight

The same has happened to me, I restart the game and still get the things I earned on the mission (I was farming Kavat genetic codes), but it's still a bit frustrating to restart the game after every mission. I was doing Orokin Derelict exterminate missions if that helps.

Edited by Shinanto

Can confirm, the same happens on completion of normal missions as well.

Game acknowleges successful extraction, animation plays, results are displayed and then nothing, black screen in background, mission sounds still audible, no loading screen or lander, no pressable buttons, no reaction to Esc. Only solution atm seems to be Alt+F4 or other forced close and restart of the game.

Problem appeared with today hotfix.

Since the patch I have occasionally had a problem where I would finish the post-mission loading and be stuck on the results screen afterward. The game was not frozen, but I was stuck unless a squad mate started a mission and pulled me in to it.

Today I am experiencing this new problem where the game is frozen on the results screen. I can click on chat and squad stuff in the background but nothing can get me out of the results screen. It is similar to the old problem but it is more black and less responsive.

Edited by Hardwood

I can confirm this happened to me twice. Once after the recent Polymer Bundle alert on Phobos, and the second time after capture mission in the Void area. It doesn't stay frozen for long, because it transitioned over to the loading screen after approximately two minutes. No specific actions were taken, so I think it's just happening. Here's a screenshot of the results screen.

edit: It's not changing this time, so it really is stuck on this screen. Also, I can interact with the tabs [progress&rewards] and [syndicate standings] and I can type, so it's stuck here and not really frozen.

D4mTLw8.jpg

Edited by Netsuki
change in information

Confirming that this is happening to me too.

I get locked up within the mission and no countdown neither a button to exit appears. Just the end of mission summary spreadsheet on a black background.

Need to exit the game and relog to get the game working again.

Edited by Proxykon

Same here , happened to me , 2 times in a row..

sorry but cant invest in any run , if this is the case...
dont even know what the problem is for them to have a solution for it.

Raised a TT , if i get any reply will post it here.

Regards

Did some testing. Dojo entered and exited properly, same from relay.

Syndicate mission launched from relay navigation room (as opposed to lander starchart) completed properly, transitioned back to relay.

Will check how normal mission that hanged for me 3 times in a row will behave launched from relay.

can't extract from junctions that has been unlocked and then re-battle the fight... SCREEN WILL FROZE without result or anything, just stopped at extracting animation without you on the ship or flew away... just a screen of where you used to hang on before and after a mission...