The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kubrow breading glitch. Kubear!!

Senketsu_

On 2016年7月16日 at 4:28 PM, Nijyumensou said:

do reread my amended comment in case you aren't updated with the latest law implemenation about those imprint

you didn't actually read my post did you? Seriously. No fifty cent words. No cryptic poetry.  It can't be that difficult.  Let's try again:

me only wanted funny doggy/kitty. Me get. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/14/2016 at 7:30 PM, Senketsu_ said:

GUYS! I have an Adult baby Kubrow!!!!!

Hide contents

TofBKXE.jpg

8axUWog.jpg

They need to make this permanent !! i love them, i manage to get one but im to afraid of getting it out there thinking is gonna turn back to normal QQ

3 minutes ago, HolicErsa said:

They need to make this permanent !! i love them, i manage to get one but im to afraid of getting it out there thinking is gonna turn back to normal QQ

They let you keep the one you made.  In missions it appears normal but in your ship it is still a freak show.  Mine is literally the Thing.  I hug it and pet it and named it after a ballerina.  Don't ask why.

3 minutes ago, jfhsanseiIII said:

They let you keep the one you made.  In missions it appears normal but in your ship it is still a freak show.  Mine is literally the Thing.  I hug it and pet it and named it after a ballerina.  Don't ask why.

Well i got my kubear from a normal egg, no crossbreading, thats why im keeping mine in stasis i NEED to preserve it FOREVER!

I had omega bulky huras, after one mission size converted to skinny and sick kubrow,, I've already reported this to support, I warn you all that got kubrow after U19, you may lose size, shape, and pattern of your kubrows . don't use them 

Edited by Abufhad

23 hours ago, OverlordMcGeek said:

Never fix this DE!!!

+1 !!

22 hours ago, N7_Lotus said:

Huh? I thought this was patched already, the OP's date was back in July 14

they fixed the crossbreading but not normal kubrows kubears! which they MUST STAY!

1 hour ago, HolicErsa said:

+1 !!

they fixed the crossbreading but not normal kubrows kubears! which they MUST STAY!

Must be from new eggs and new prints cause i just popped two dogs from old prints and they grew up with normal bodies.

28 minutes ago, Senketsu_ said:

yes

Is your kubear always a kubear? My switches back and forth randomly from kubear to regular dog like below

hWojKN5.jpg

I'm not sure what triggers it, I think it might have something to do with stasis and relogging.

• 4 weeks later...