Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Abominations

SunMaxXxer

27 minutes ago, The__Q said:

if it ends as a kubrow, it'll be a kubrow with glitched fur, if it ends as a kavat, then it'll be slenderman

The last two I made were Kavats though? Both just had a glitched leg, and in game they're just pitch black.

21 minutes ago, fortris said:

The last two I made were Kavats though? Both just had a glitched leg, and in game they're just pitch black.

imprint them, then use those imprints to make gen two, that's how I got my slenderkitty

Just now, Heliopata said:

you need imprints form two different abominations?or can be from one

as long as you can put an imprint in each breeding slot, and one's technically a kavat, and the other is technically a kubrow, you can make your own abomination

Just now, Etan-gK said:

as long as you can put an imprint in each breeding slot, and one's technically a kavat, and the other is technically a kubrow, you can make your own abomination

Sorry i didnt expres well, what i wanted to say is, if i can make a second gen (child) abomination from the imprints of an abomination or i need to mix abominations.

Just now, Heliopata said:

Sorry i didnt expres well, what i wanted to say is, if i can make a second gen (child) abomination from the imprints of an abomination or i need to mix abominations.

I used my first monster:

Spoiler

Eg3UFUx.jpg?1

and bred it with a normal kubrow scan to make a slenderkitty:

Spoiler

u7O0wow.jpg?1

so yes, a monster can be used to make more monsters

22 minutes ago, Katchwi2 said:

Im having a good laugh. End their pain please, fire is the best choice.

I'm wondering what the lotus thinks is going on with all these abominations flooding in, like, "oh, now I remember why I put them in cryostasis"

Edited by Etan-gK

3 hours ago, Etan-gK said:

I used my first monster:

Hide contents

Eg3UFUx.jpg?1

and bred it with a normal kubrow scan to make a slenderkitty:

Hide contents

u7O0wow.jpg?1

so yes, a monster can be used to make more monsters

I STILL can't get a "slender" one. I managed to make one with a black body with no head/tail but no luck outside that.

1 minute ago, Avereth said:

Just remember it will temporarily possibly change appearance any time you equip it or change its appearance.  Leaving the ship and returning it will revert it to normal plus the appearance changes.

Yeah it turned into a regular Sunika.

Just change whatever you want, it'll be mutated again on a return visit.  I am actually curious if say...you can swap between a normal looking coat and a pinata coat by changing which fur pattern one has.

Edited by Avereth