The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What are my fellow MR 21/22 Players doing?

Rioma

Question

So since SotR i don't really know what to do in the game (besides scanning kavats). I'm MR 21 and I usually grind out the new prime parts as soon as they come out with in the first week or 2 when they come out. Now pre-patch what i did when i had all the prime parts i wanted i would sit in recruiting chat and join people hosting Void Sab. Void Sab was my favorite type of mission to do. And not only was it fun (for me), but i also got parts for ducats at the same time. Now with the new void what am I supposed to do? Void Sab is pretty much meaningless. I find the new void to be rewarding when in a group, but insanely boring. 

So I just wanted to know what my fellow MR 21 &22 players that have most stuff in game are doing.

1 hour ago, siralextraffo said:

I'm scanning fragments all the time and then just waiting for the War Within. 

I finished scanning fragments now, amusingly enough while scanning derelict fragments i manage to get all the kitty genetic code I'll ever need. Also I never want to go hunt for fragments again, especially not Eris or Derelict. Never again. Ever.

I'm waiting for DE to drop more hotfixes. I keep hearing about peoples' Void Relics being bugged.

I'll run a desirable alert or invasion if it happens to be up when I sign in, and I'll also run Syndicate missions if I feel like playing at all since those are always worth doing. I really hope DE keeps adding more to Syndicates (the addition of Archwing weapon parts to Syndicates was my favorite part of Specters of the Rail).

50 minutes ago, Gelkor said:

I finished scanning fragments now, amusingly enough while scanning derelict fragments i manage to get all the kitty genetic code I'll ever need. Also I never want to go hunt for fragments again, especially not Eris or Derelict. Never again. Ever.

Awww, still have to do both of them, damn!