Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rank 10 to 11 test help

Lanox

Question

Any one else finds this test a little bit too hard, ive failed many times now, if you miss a jump time runs out and you have to wait 24 hours :/, shooting the balls is not a problem, the problem is i can barely see the platforms i need to jump on (the color is weird, almost transparent and they take some time to spawn on my screen on a timed test and its definetly not my pc specs, im running the game at 60 fps no problem).

9 answers to this question

15 minutes ago, NightBlitz said:

running practices in the relay helps

Pretty much this.

Just ran the test to see if anything was bugged. At least it isn't on my end. Or it may be random (?
If it's a problem of not being able to see the platforms clearly, maybe toning down the brightness a bit might do the trick?

Been a while since I've done this test...

Confession: It was pretty easy for me, for the most part. The thing I found difficult wasn't making the jumps or hitting the targets, but seeing the platforms against a background of the same color.

I think if the platforms OR the background was darker, it would be easier to see where you're supposed to go in the beginning portion.

Try using the soma with critical delay, and shooting at the balls while you're wall running. With the soma having a large clip, and critical delay (as well as any other fire-rate slowing mods) you shouldn't have to reload often, and the balls should deteriorate quickly because of the soma's damage, saving you a ton of time.

On 7/16/2016 at 10:22 AM, tifanator said:

You can practice the test in the Cephalon Simaris room in any relay as many times as you want before you actually attempt it. 

^^This is what I had to do so I could pass the test.  You just need to learn where to go and it's best to use a weapon with a good amount of ammo.  I used the Dex Furis.

Edited by DatDarkOne
spelling

4 hours ago, DeltaPhantom said:

Been a while since I've done this test...

Confession: It was pretty easy for me, for the most part. The thing I found difficult wasn't making the jumps or hitting the targets, but seeing the platforms against a background of the same color.

I think if the platforms OR the background was darker, it would be easier to see where you're supposed to go in the beginning portion.

I failed 2 times for the same reason. Can't see where to jump, or the end of platforms. The 12 test is way more easy.