Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Credit Nerf ....

BAD9eR

2 hours ago, Hans.Yulian said:

I'm MR 21 already and create everything before SOTR... and credit was so easy to get. now, a little more challenge to make this game more interesting even though maybe a bit too late.

Draco spamming for mr. does not a master tenno make ;)

2 hours ago, (PS4)Magician_NG said:

My point is, credits have never been a problem.

Unless you go all the way back to the closed beta; I've heard that credit gains were low back then.

But if Pluto dark sector is still kicking out tens of thousands of credits for five minutes of effort I fail to see the point of this thread as credits are abundant.

while 5 mins of ds does dive credits , its almost 50% of what it was before , if you trade a great deal then this adds a hell of a lot of time to the already pretty big grind

just because the problem dont affect you dont mean there isnt a problem 

21 hours ago, Troll_Logic said:

Dude, I hate to break it to you, but 8 million credits is nothing to rank up mods.  That's like 6 primed mods.  Maybe.

I don't have so much cores to rank a primed mod. So the credits aren't the problem here. Anyway in this days i ranked up the primed flow to 7, and still have 8 milions...

2 minutes ago, (PS4)ghinellil said:

I don't have so much cores to rank a primed mod. So the credits aren't the problem here. Anyway in this days i ranked up the primed flow to 7, and still have 8 milions...

most of the cost is incurred with the last 2 - 3 lvs so no wonder you still have creds 0.o

Edited by BAD9eR

13 minutes ago, crafturtoemc said:

Well its great cause I now have almost same credit amount as my platinum... 11/10 accept another credit nerf update... *sarcasm*

yeps , while this is annoying for us vets i can imagine its hell for a new player trying to upgrade and craft weps n frames plus trying to max out mods at the same time 

Spoiler

Makes sense...all these explosions, lens flares, robots, giant robots, space stuff...DE is secretly Michael Bay

On 18/07/2016 at 11:38 PM, Endgame77 said:

They stop handing out 75% discounts and a large portion of the player base stops buying plat altogether.

so true, as I see it plat prices become normal at a 50% discount, 75% is a nice bonus

2 minutes ago, cghawk said:

so true, as I see it plat prices become normal at a 50% discount, 75% is a nice bonus

i dont think so , not all plat is bought with 75% discounts . the fact you think normal price is 50% off is proof to me that DE are handing out too many discounts. i mean look at another highly successful arpg - Path of Exile , they never discount the price of currency yet still sell it by the bucketload  ( i know they only sell shineys for points  but its hard to find a ftp game with as close a ftp model as wf ) 

Edited by BAD9eR

43 minutes ago, BAD9eR said:

i dont think so , not all plat is bought with 75% discounts . the fact you think normal price is 50% off is proof to me that DE are handing out too many discounts. i mean look at another highly successful arpg - Path of Exile , they never discount the price of currency yet still sell it by the bucketload  ( i know they only sell shineys for points  but its hard to find a ftp game with as close a ftp model as wf ) 

If they didn't I would not have given them even close to 1/10th of the money they got from me. the base price of plat is absurd. You're telling me frames should cost 20$+ each?

Path of Exile also has very reasonable prices.

3 hours ago, (PS4)ghinellil said:

I don't want to sound like an elitist, but it is painfully obvious that you are a new player and you are arguing basic game mechanics with players that have been playing for a long time.  8 million credits are just about next to nothing.

well with draco gone, and credits nerfed i see less people online through multiple clans...when i talk to them in discord they tell em they have lost interest since AW was fked up and credits were nerfed.

my friend list also is more offline than before.. :/

40 minutes ago, Cathy Toshlyra said:

well with draco gone, and credits nerfed i see less people online through multiple clans...when i talk to them in discord they tell em they have lost interest since AW was fked up and credits were nerfed.

my friend list also is more offline than before.. :/

Sadly theres not much to do for maxed ppl these days, especially after endless mission prime part farming was killed. It have nothing to do with AW, which barely anyone played anyway.

Edited by ViS4GE

42 minutes ago, ViS4GE said:

do 3 raids each day, after a month u'll have something like 30~ mil credits just from that

What is a Raid in Warframe?

Basically you are saying these "Raids" are giving 1 million per day? i did ever mission and never got 325credits per mission...so what is raid?

Edited by Cathy Toshlyra

Yeah, it's not cool to force players into doing raids, with the nerf of the credits, even more low mastery rank(unexperianced) players started doing raids. Thus making the game even more annoying, cause you have to deal with them most of the time.

10 hours ago, BAD9eR said:

yeps , while this is annoying for us vets i can imagine its hell for a new player trying to upgrade and craft weps n frames plus trying to max out mods at the same time 

Don't worry. For a new player I'm sure those 2500 credit caches on earth missions are a decent way to get starte-

oh wait.

Those are 500 credit caches now?

oohh nooooooo

I don't have too stark of an opinion on the void and dark sectors getting credit nerfs. I don't agree with the nerfs but I can see why they were done. Same with any credit nerfs raids or sortees take. Those were outliers in what they rewarded when compared to the rest of the game.

But there was no reason at all to hit the rest of the game in the same stroke. Nobody, absolutely nobody, is going to be happy about getting a 500 credit cache. Nobody is going to be happy about picking up a 1 credit large bundle of credits. While us older players stockpiling credits from certain grind-able missions could definitely have been a problem with costs in the future, there was no reason to hit new players just playing through the star chart as well.

If your rewards are not feasibly desirable to anybody at all, maybe that's a good sign that they shouldn't exist.

well the dark sector missions doesnt seem to hav such nerf, but yes no more void missions so yea credits wil come a bit slower and u have to farm it, also sortie is fixed now. got only 5k from one sortie after 3 missions done a few days back. now its 100k again

1 hour ago, 98Octane said:

well the dark sector missions doesnt seem to hav such nerf, but yes no more void missions so yea credits wil come a bit slower and u have to farm it, also sortie is fixed now. got only 5k from one sortie after 3 missions done a few days back. now its 100k again

The dark sector credits gain has been slashed by nearly 50%