Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Jordas Golem - Solo - Difficult?

ServareVitas

Question

I've never tried the new Jordas Golem for the Atlas parts (been away for 9 months) wondered how difficult he is solo? I have:-

Full levelled Elytron, Odonata and Itzal. 

My best weapon is my Imperator Vandal.

Also: Do aura's still apply to archwings? They did when I last played.   

7 answers to this question

1) Slap in CP on your Warframe. Golem is tanky because of armor CP will help

2) Grab a potatoed Velocitus with Corrosive

3) Use Itzal. Go invis and teleport behind him when he is waddling across the map

4) ???

5) Profit?

This is how I pretty much solo Jordas...... simple

You don't need to waste a potato on that velocitus, just make sure it has Corrosive element in addition to having Corrosive Projection, both together just strips jordas of any and all armour allowing you to do approx 14k dmg per hit. Grattler also works though and decent weapon should do the same as long as you play properly though they will be slower.

I solo'd Jordas with fully modded Itzal and Imperator Vandal with Corrosive Projection, so yes you can solo it. Auras do work, at least CP does.

Protip: Elemental mods are far superior compared to straight damage mods for AW, you should only consider adding straight damage mods if you have at least 2 elemental damage mods already on.

Cheers I'll probably take the Itzal then. I was hesitant on corrosive projection in favour of energy siphon. My reasoning was if I'm fighting a boss there surely can't be many energy orbs about meaning remaining invisible would be hard. With regards to the velocitus, I would certainly love to have one for the mission but it's nigh unattainable for me now it's parts have been moved to syndicate exclusives. I've never joined syndicates (mainly because you can never leave) once you start getting into syndicates you'll always be in favour or out of favour with someone, at present I'm neutral with them all as I've never approached one. 

I can solo jordas with an almost maxed odonata, imperator and veritux all modded a little bit since i rarely play archwing. It might take longer but it's possible with some restores and a corossive projection, since jordas has insane armor.

My strategy was to just fly behind jordas and shoot his back, if he summons those "bat" like units, i activate my disarray. If there are too many infested units, I just get rid of them on the way to jordas' back. Rinse and repeat for profit.

It's also better for you to get into syndicates since you can get special eximus spectres, weapon and frame augment mods and special weapons. With some management you can get 4 of them allied or even 6. Don't worry about the others hating you, you can still get their mods and weapons through trading. You can also become an ally with enemy syndicates too, but you'll need to get rid of the negative standing first.

Not terribly difficult, just a bit time consuming.

I've killed him several times solo and more than a few times in groups where I may as well have been solo. I used Itzal (speed), Vandal Imperator (because I can, though the Grattler is ideal for this), the Prisma Veratux (isn't pertinent to this fight, just what is equipped), and...'frame of choice.

Mostly, avoid things flying at you and shoot him in the engines. Don't get hit by anything you can avoid (and about everything is avoidable) and don't bother fiddling with adds. Manuever for the engine shots and keep moving--always strive to keep the range open.

Although, the Itzal is rather squishy, it's very fast and the combination of invisibility and blink make avoiding incoming or enemies very easy. This and the speed make setting up the mandatory engine shots relatively easy.

Don't rush and don't panic. You will win the fight. Just have to keep the fundamentals in mind and execute.