The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

U19: The update that killed the game

BPNPC

Just now, theclinton said:

I didnt realize the game died

It's passed on. This game is no more. It has ceased to be. It's expired and gone to meet its maker. This is a late game. It's a stiff. Bereft of life, it rests in peace. If you hadn't nailed it to the perch it would be pushing up the daisies. It's run down the curtain and joined the choir invisible. THIS, IS AN EX-GAME!!

12 minutes ago, BPNPC said:

In fact, I'm almost certain more players play Warframe through Steam than don't.

i was for a long while too, as that's usually the case but i was informed that it's actually the opposite for Warframe.

perhaps it's because it was added to Steam many months after it was put onto the market.

Edited by taiiat

On second thought I'm going to go ahead and lock this. Game is clearly not kill, even by the steam chart posted. Yes, there has been a slight decline over the course of half a year, but that's to be expected considering it's been quite a long time since U18, and a lot of the players have, for the most part, played through all of the content in those major releases (U18/Inaros, etc).

Game is far from kill. Let's also hold our horses until U19 as a whole is deployed (as in, let's wait until The War Within comes out) before we cry wolf.