Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Invasion Grineer Pod does not activate transition.

That1Cactus

Also happened with me, everytime latelly. Doesn't matter if i'm in solo mode, public mode, if there's only 1 player or all 4 players inside de capsule. It gets stuck and won't move nor bring up another capsule, even with the /unstuck command(which gets you out of the capsule, but does nothing to the capsule itself)

Same thing just happened to me during the invasion mission on Ludi (Ceres) and I even got the Corpus hunter on me that dropped Detron barrel but I had to quit so I didn't get to keep it. Sucks hardcore since I only ever see that hunter once or twice a year, same for G3. Really makes me not want to play the game when it always bugs out at the worst of times.

This has been a constant since Specters of the Rail went live over a week ago. I can confirm that across three separate invasions, whenever I got that tile, it would be impossible to complete; the animation would hang, and I would be permanently stuck on the Grineer vessel. Currently I'm at 5 extra "aborts" supposedly marking how bad I am at the game. (and I've not completed the latest invasion)

I've had a helpdesk report open on it since the first one, and have yet to get a reply. (it's been a week)

As Xsoskeleton says, it should be an EASY temporary fix: simply remove the darned tile from showing up, so that we only get OTHER types of transition, such as the tube or the asteroid.

Just now, Sultan_The_Ruler said:

My idea is, since it is often bugged, you should remove this transportation method for good.

True, DE should remove this map for a while until they fixed it, or at lest decrease the chance of this map spawning

the idea was cool but if the bug is stronger it irks

1 minute ago, ACGIFT said:

This has been a constant since Specters of the Rail went live over a week ago. I can confirm that across three separate invasions, whenever I got that tile, it would be impossible to complete; the animation would hang, and I would be permanently stuck on the Grineer vessel. Currently I'm at 5 extra "aborts" supposedly marking how bad I am at the game. (and I've not completed the latest invasion)

wow, im already at 20th abort, only 2 success mission

Same bug here since Specters of the Rail. This bug has piled up around 10 unnecessary aborts for me so far. Also, I didn't get a Detron Barrel from Zankua because you're forced to abort.

This tile should be trashed and replaced with something more robust, since it has been bugged in the past and now is completely broken.

Edited by aande
more eloquent

Just tried and aborted this mission over fuc**ng 20 times and still get same map where a friend instantly got the other map without that buggy pod when wie decided to try it solo.

Why does such a map even exist in the game when it's so bugged?

Just now, Railgun_Alter said:

I've found that running it solo I was more lucky in getting the non-bugged tileset.

Perhaps that's just me, but I managed to do the last 2 captures with just 1 bugged tileset in-between

....im running solo and i lost count how many i have been aborting this just for the last run, probably more than 30 abort