Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

help

Furious_Gamer360_OMG

Question

6 answers to this question

27 minutes ago, Furious_Gamer360_OMG said:

can someone please gift me something cuz im poor to buy platinum ?

pfft hahahaha

That might work on Elsword and other MMORPG games, not here... Do note the 'might', because it basically depends on other people's good will to actually gift something for another player...

This is your second thread and the second time you're begging for stuff from other player.  People here are very willing to give new players advice and some even might give them some mods or parts, but this blatant begging won't get you very far here.  

Please follow the advice in the other thread because that's how you can get yourself some new frames and weapons.  You just started this game.  You don't need more frames.  Your starter is perfectly fine for getting through the star chart.  Sell your MK- weapons and buy regular, built version in the market with credit.  Buy weapons blueprints with credits from the market to build.  If you want new frames, fight bosses at each of the planets for the parts blueprints.  If you want plats, wait for discount coupon to buy plats or farm things that other players might want to trade plats for, but really plats are essential only for slots.  You can get almost everything else in game without spending a single cent if you're patient and willing to work.

... I think its pretty obvious he needs platinum to live, if this is indeed his 2nd topic about the same subject.

This is an advice from me, Furious_Gamer360_OMG... Stop begging, now. Every single time you're begging other ppl to gift you stuff, you're sinking yourself. Continue begging at your own risk, but be advised that if you continue, we will actively ignore you, or report you outright (depending on each player).

Get a grip and follow the advices given in the first topic you opened. If you are unable to understand simple english, just ask your parents their credit card and buy platinum. If you guys are really that poor, which we don't really care about it (forgive my indifference ,but that's just how realistic I am), then work for the stuff you want... like a poor player has to do.

It's better to work for your plat than to ask people for it. That way, you'll feel more accomplished. There are tons of players in the community who got their plat without even spending a single cent and getting platinum in warframe is kinda simple as long as you're willing to grind for them.

If you really need platinum, you can try out vault or relic runs. Vault runs will give some good corrupted mods which can sell for a decent price. Relic runs can get you some prime parts, with the rare parts selling for high prices. You can also do aura alerts and sell off the aura mods.

Begging for plat is just not a wise move, since it's considered rude to most players. If people want to give out free plat, it's up to them but asking for free plat is just sort of impolite.