The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mods required for Xbox One

A lot of inappropriate stuff is happening in region chat everyday (east cost) and we need a mod or promote new people in order to clean chat for new players to learn. Who ever is the mods for xbox one they are not doing there job well based on my opinion they need to maintain it ....

If you see a GOTL (Guide of the Lotus) who is typing in purple text, these are the guys that can deal with that. Purple text means they are a Senior GOTL and are entrusted with that responsibility, there is an active list of who is a senior GOTL (and Junior) as well as their active time zones on one of DE Danielle's posts under players helping players I believe.

1 hour ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

this^ 

also ....is there a way to join -. o? 

They occasionally have recruitment times check for the post i mentioned, please note though that the requirements are kinda strict 500 hours in game etc. You will also start as a Junior guide and have to work your way up, (Note: Promotion is not guaranteed) these guys are more than just mods though, they are supposed to help other players and often hang out in relays.

40 minutes ago, (XB1)Harper Lord said:

They occasionally have recruitment times check for the post i mentioned, please note though that the requirements are kinda strict 500 hours in game etc. You will also start as a Junior guide and have to work your way up, (Note: Promotion is not guaranteed) these guys are more than just mods though, they are supposed to help other players and often hang out in relays.

oh guides of the lotus ..i already sent my form in -. - ;