Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How to get tenno specters now?

superbot34

Question

i've done 4 rescue missions now, on saturn which is medium level. Meaning, if all i did was rescue the target i would get a vapor specter bp. However, i did that and i also killed one, two, or all of the wardens and still no specter bp at all. Did they nerf it a while ago where it's only a tiny chance for a specter blueprint now? it used to be 100% guaranteed that you get one. 

11 answers to this question

I've gotten Specter blueprints without doing it stealth and on non-junction missions... I don't know if it's a RNG based reward though. The wiki seems to imply it's a guaranteed thing.

According to the wiki, "The blueprints necessary to build Specters are automatically rewarded by Rescue missions upon completion, with the type of Blueprint dropped depending on the node that was played, and how many points were acquired. In total, three points can be attained in a mission: one point for rescuing the target, another point for not triggering the execution sequence in the process, and one more point for killing all the Wardens." There's a chart underneath that shows what Specters are rewarded compared to the mission level. The full page can be found here. http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Specter_(Tenno)

1 minute ago, NinjaManTR said:

66770596.jpg

it should be 100% chance to get one, like it used to be. Somewhere down the line they were nerfed so now there is only a chance to get them? That's stupid considering you still have to meet the criteria to get the one you want

1 minute ago, Jeahanne said:

I've gotten Specter blueprints without doing it stealth and on non-junction missions... I don't know if it's a RNG based reward though. The wiki seems to imply it's a guaranteed thing.

According to the wiki, "The blueprints necessary to build Specters are automatically rewarded by Rescue missions upon completion, with the type of Blueprint dropped depending on the node that was played, and how many points were acquired. In total, three points can be attained in a mission: one point for rescuing the target, another point for not triggering the execution sequence in the process, and one more point for killing all the Wardens." There's a chart underneath that shows what Specters are rewarded compared to the mission level. The full page can be found here. http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Specter_(Tenno)

The wiki implies this because it was 100% that you would get one. The fact nobody on the wiki comments mentions that it was nerfed is really annoying 

update: i finally got a cosmic specter. The only thing i did different is make sure every single warden was killed, then i rescued the hostage. but i still got a cosmic specter which i didnt want. :(

and on the easiest rescue mission in the game, i got a phase specter! wtf

Edited by superbot34